236-240

Chapter 236: News about Ziyan Palace

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-up

Perceiving the killing intent, Fang Yu frowned.

Who is this woman...?

The breath exuding from her body is very peculiar.

And more parts are very special, like a certain kind of energy.

Purple hair, purple pupils...

Fang Yu looked at Violet, thinking in his heart.

And Violet, already shifting his attention, slowly walked downstairs.

At this time, the first floor was still silent, except for Zhu Chao who was still kowtow begging for mercy, no one could say anything.

To know. The man who was beaten with blood on his face and fell to the ground, but the son of the hottest Jiangnan richest man recently!

And the other Zhu Chao, who was kneeling on the ground and crying for mercy, was the son of the great underground leader in Jiangnan!

These two big and young, in the rich second-generation circle of Jiangnan, were originally the top existence!

But now, the fate of these two people is more miserable than the other!

Before tonight, no one could imagine that Dong Zhenyu was beaten into a faint, and Zhu Chao knelt on the ground crying and begging for mercy!

The security guards of the Kris Supercar Club arrived early, but after seeing Fang Yu's strength, they dare not do anything.

Go forward and stop?

Even the bodyguards in the realm of Master Dong Zhenyu were punched and flew out by Fang Yu. They didn't know their life or death. Didn't they go up to find death?

Fang Yu glanced at Zhu Chao, then turned to walk towards Li Bingyan and Fatty Liu.

After Fang Yu appeared, Li Bingyan and Fatty Liu both relaxed a lot, without the fear and tension they had before.

Seeing the end of Dong Zhenyu, Xiao Changan, and Zhu Chao, both of them exhaled in their hearts, which was extremely refreshing.

But at the same time, there are some concerns.

These three are not ordinary people, and the family power behind each of them is not weak.

Being labeled as such, the family power behind them must be investigated.

"...Hurry up and send the injured to the hospital... Don't be nervous, our race will continue as usual."

At this time, a man with sweat and a pale face ran out of the crowd.

He is a manager of the Corris Supercar Club and the person in charge of the race tonight.

From the time Dong Zhenyu asked Fatty Liu and Li Bingyan to kneel down and shine their shoes to apologize, he was already in the crowd.

However, he has been unable to find a suitable opportunity to persuade him.

After all, Dong Zhenyu's expression was somber at the time, and he was very angry at first glance.

He stood up to persuade him at that time, and he might set fire to himself.

The identities of Li Bingyan and Fatty Liu are far inferior to those of Dong Zhenyu and Zhu Chao. He does not need to risk offending the two major young men and speak to dissuade them.