266-270

Chapter 266: 1Be careful!

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-up

"boom!"

Fang Yu fell on a huge boulder outside the cave and smashed the boulder to pieces before stabilizing his body.

The power contained in this fist is extremely powerful, and if you are an ordinary person, your chest will be blown out on the spot!

Fang Yu's eyes were a little shocked.

He didn't expect that this skeleton, which hadn't passed for many years, could not only stand up and give him a punch, the power of this punch was so powerful!

However, with this punch, Fang Yu could conclude that this skeleton was not the remains of the so-called fairy.

At most, it was the remains of a monk during the Tribulation Period.

Fang Yu walked out of the depression of the huge boulder and walked into the cave again.

At this time, the skeleton returned to its normal state, sitting on the rock wall.

Until Fang Yu slowly approached, the skeleton exploded with a terrifying aura again, and silver light appeared on the bone.

"It seems that its role is to guard the things in the rock wall."

"This shows that there are indeed good things in the rock wall."

Fang Yu quickly walked to the bones and stretched out his right hand again, grabbing towards the rock wall.

"Crack!"

Just like before, the skeleton stood up quickly, his hand bones clenched into a fist, and he smashed Fang Yu's chest.

This time, Fang Yu raised his left hand wall before warning, blocking the punch.

"boom!"

There was a muffled sound.

"You can't stop me."

Fang Yu said, and at the same time, his right hand grabbed the rock wall again.

The skeleton reacted extremely quickly, immediately lifting the left hand bone and firmly clamped Fang Yu's right arm!

Fang Yu's eyes shrank slightly, increasing his strength.

But the opponent still firmly clamped Fang Yu's right hand!

Fang Yu's eyes were surprised.

He has used nearly 50% of his power!

But this skeleton can still be held!

This has surpassed any monk Fang Yu has encountered in these two thousand years!

"interesting."

A hint of excitement appeared on Fang Yu's face, and the power in his right hand increased by 10%.

At this time, the skeleton finally couldn't support it, and instantly released his hand.

Fang Yu's right hand blasted directly on the rock wall.

At this time, the entire rock wall suddenly became a mirror.

Fang Yu could see himself in the mirror and his fist about to touch the mirror.

The next second, the fist hits the mirror.

This punch collided with the fist in the mirror!

"boom!"