if you dont mind,,,

coughs here's notes about felix

I just really love you

So here I am again. I know I already talked about how much I love him, but I feel like I don't describe my love enough for him.I just can't word it correctly you know?

Felix is honestly such a warm and kindhearted person. He really deserves all the love. He practically saved me. Which I know, it's childish for me saying it, but I just can't help it. I'm just so depressed, and I cry for stupid reasons. Which is very weak of me am I right? The words that come from his mouth just makes me feel so better.

Okay, but can we talk about how Felix is getting more and more handsome as time goes by? Like he's becoming more and more ethereal, more and more like a comic book character. He can always manage to look good in everything, no matter what it is!

I'm aware Felix is known for his deep voice(as he should!), but can we talk about his dancing? Like his dancing can not be slept on. He's such a multi-talented person. The amount of hard work he puts in for the amazing performances. This goes for all the members as well!

I just love him so much.

Every time I think about him, I cry. I see his face with no makeup and his beautiful freckles on his face. Or rather the stars. You know I believe(not literally) that Felix carries the whole universe in his eyes but it's so much, so the stars land on his face.

He's just the best person to exist.

Lee Felix in general hits different.

All the time, I write Lee Felix.

I just love him.

Lee Felix, thank you. I love you.

i just-

words cant explain how much i love him.

he really is amazing

FELIX THE BEST BOY TO EXIST IN THE WHOLE WIDE UNIVERSE

i still believe that he holds the galaxies in his eyes, but it was too much so it spilled on his face making freckles appear