Rant about the loml

Honestly this has been in my mind for fucking weeks.

Felix does not deserve stays. AT. ALL.

I'm fucking serious. He always messages sweet things on bubble and recommends songs to help us fall asleep or concentrate.

But of course the ungrateful bitches say his music taste is trash.
He literally recommended another one after finding out someone didn't like it.

Not to mention when a stay only got Felix's bubble just to bully him for his height (i think).

No I swear to God, no one fucking appreciates this man. He's literally the softest, the sweetest, and hardworking marshmallow.

Ever notice how when it comes to danceracha, no one talks about Felix? I mean I'm glad people are talking about Minho and Hyunjin, they're excellent dancers. But uh hello??? Felix exists you know??

And I'm gonna be honest, his dancing skills are really amazing. The way he expresses the emotion and having the correct balance. He's such a hardworking performer.
The only time people DO talk about his dancing when it's fortnite and TikTok dances 😐.

People only see him as a man who has a deep voice and abs.

Don't get me wrong, it amazes me when he does that shit. But literally that's like the only thing people talk about him. If he didn't have a deep voice and didn't have abs, no one would ever talk about him.

His raping and singing skills are getting better each time, and I'm so proud of him.

Also, not to mention the fact that TikTok stays literally bashed Felix for rapping during the performance when skz did Again and Again?

LMAO THE AUDACITY FOR THEM TO PUT THAT ON TIKTOK KNOWING FELIX HAS TIKTOK.

No because imagine if he did come upon those videos? You guys literally just brought his confidence down. Also, who are you guys to judge? As if you guys can rap any better than him? Besides, that shit happened a year after he debuted. He's improving each time.

No cuz I'd like to see you guys try and rap 💀.  The rap hits though?? I don't understand why people hate it.

And yet Felix still says i love you to stays....

This pissed me off way too much.

Anyways, Felix of the day:

I love him T_T