Story Idea 2 - T.O.T.S. Dance (Title WIP)

After T.O.T.S. achieves 2 million babies delivered, a dance is planned and thrown. During preparation, Pip and Freddy try to ask their secret crushes to the dance.

Chapter Amount: 2

This story would contain 2 ships that I have been thinking about while watching the T.O.T.S. series. One is a pretty normal ship , the other... I ain't fully sure about, but I think it would be a good ship. But before I tell you the ships, I got to unravel your possible mystery about what this show even is.

What is T.O.T.S.?

T.O.T.S., (or Tiny Ones Delivery Service) is a TV show about two best friends who get to deliver babies to their parents. In this show, everybody is an animal. Pip is a penguin and his best friend is Freddy, who is a flamingo. They are the only non-stork delivery birds in-training at Tiny Ones Transport Service, and they deliver baby animals to their parents.

The Ships.

Now, who are the ones getting a ship? Well, one of them is KCxFreddy. (This is the best I can come up with because K.C. is not an acronym for anything) Every time I watch an episode of T.O.T.S. I see moments where it feels like these two has great chemistry.

One other ship that would be in this story is PipxBeakman. This is a ship I wasn't so sure about, but... I'm gonna explain a tiny bit. I watched basically all the episodes, and i'm gonna be honest, there are moments where these 2 have some type of chemistry. I am pretty much the only person who notices them. 

(I'll clarify this here since I didn't say who this was, Captain Beakman is the head of T.O.T.S., she is the one who keeps the place running. K.C. is a koala who runs the nursery and takes care of all the babies)