Lichens and Vampires pt2

Father notices the mud and walks over to it. "Ladies, give us a moment, please?" He made them walk out. He walks over to the mud and looks at me.
"So, daughter. Where did this mud come from?" He begins to walk around it slowly.
"The mud? Well, you see, a dirty crow flew in, and so it got everywhere and tracked in mud, so I threw on my boots and sent it back out." She lied. Hoping that it would work and make her father look like a fool. She tried her best to not make it look like she was lying. She goes back into her bathroom and goes to get dressed into something for her to sleep in.
"I was just curious considering how fond you are of that lichen."
"What about the lichens, father. They're just wolf creatures. I don't care for them."
"My dear, ever since you and that lichen down there, Knight, have known that you both were alive, you have always your eyes on each other." I come back out in my pajamas and sit in a chair in my bedroom. Facing him and giving him a look. "And how would you know that I would always stare him down?"
"Dear child," He chuckled and turned around to me. "I'm your father." And charged and walked towards me and says, "If you and that lichen are in some way seeing each other, I will end it. If it has to deal with one of you being dead or alive." He storms off and slams my doors and orders the maidens into my room. They walk in and bring in my royal dress.

Knight Pov:
"Tonight is the ball." I say while looking out my window up to the castle. "So?" Asked a lichen. "I wish that I could go up there and go with her. Go and spend time with her." "I can help you, boy." Said a mysterious voice in a dark corner. All the lichens look at the direction of the voice. It was strange, because they have never seen or heard this voice before. The voice comes out of the corner in the dark. It was a wizard or some kind of witch with a cane stubbing out and trying to walk over to me. Just a small defenseless person walking towards me with a cane in their hand, barely walking over to me. All the lichens start to growl at the person. But the person wasn't scared. I was scared but I just stood there. The little person was a strange happy little witch. She seemed sweet but looked so creepy. "My name is Razzus." She smiled. I just stared at her. "I can grant anything for you, as long as you kill someone for me." "Who might I ask is this person?" She laughed and said, "that damn vampire king of course!" Out of any reason I had finally felt happiness in such a long time. "Alright I will.

Narrative Pov:

Her dress:

She dresses into her gown, and heads down to the ballroom with her vampire family and kingdom for her 221st birthday

She dresses into her gown, and heads down to the ballroom with her vampire family and kingdom for her 221st birthday. She wasn't ready because it was also the night time. The only time they can come out. As for the lichens, the sun didn't ever bother them.
As she stood in a corner in the ballroom away from her father, she had noticed a very similar face, but he looks like a vampire. That's not my Knight is it? She questioned. No. Tha- that is him! She says in her head. She sneaks towards him as he notices her and sneaks to her way without her father seeing the both of them. They go behind a certain together and hide there. She grabs a hold of his clean new face and kisses him so tenderly like it's been years since she had seen him. She starts tearing up in joy, and in fear. "How the hell did you get in here?!"
"It's a long story that I'll tell you later my love!" He kisses her tenderly back, and they go out as they hear the music playing. He had looked so different now. His hair clean and way shorter along with his beard. It was almost gone and it was so short. His hair was slicked back, and he even looked like a vampire. How could he do this? They looked around and right behind them was her grandmother. Making them jump back because she just spooked them. "G-Grandnother, l/n (last name), what are you doing over here with us?" She asks her grandmother. "Figured that I told you how your true love was transformed and here to be, my dear." She took her hand and Knight's hand. "I sent an old friend of mine to him, so he could stand beside you forever. And kill your father, my dear." She smiled. "But how will I be able to kill him, your Majesty?" She hands him a vile of a dead animal's blood. The one thing that can kill a vampire. Dead blood.
"Just one drop of this in his cup, and you will be able to drop like a fly. But you will have to sneak into the kitchen with Y/n to do this. Just walk around the kitchen and do it quickly. Do you understand?"
He nods. "I will do it, Your Majesty."

I'm so excited about how this story is going well, and there are people reading my work! But I have ADHD, and sometimes I accidentally switch pov's. But I feel like you guys understand how it's going. Thank you guys so so so so so much!!!!!

Word count: 953