chapter 3.

my head was pounding and my stomach was turning when i woke up, feeling nauseous, i ripped my covers off of my body and ran to my bathroom.

i kneeled down and opened the lid of the toilet to vomit.

i put my back against the wall and squeezed my eyes shut, and recalled everything that happened last night, before Spencer and i started arguing.

"anyways, enough about me—you guys?" i asked, starting to fidget with my hands, i do it when i'm anxious.

"well will and i have been trying again, no positives yet but hopefully soon." jj smiled widely, looking amongst us.

"oh my gosh congratulations!" i gave her a hug. this is honestly so exciting, i'm going to have another godchild.

that's if jj gets pregnant.

everyone gave her a hug and congratulated her.

"if you get pregnant that means i'll have a another godchild!" spencer shouted a bit too loud.

"yes maybe spence." we all laughed and took a drink.

"what about you em?" i asked, ordering another round for us.

"you know, i've been hanging out with Sergio... oh! i've also been texting this guy, his name's Adam and he's very sweet." she grinned, taking out her phone and showing us a picture of him.

"okay, damn he's hot. not my chocolate thunder but he's still got it!" we all chuckled at Garcia's remark, which made her burst into a fit of laughter.

"Penelope, how've you been?" she took a sip from her drink and i watched her blink.

"oh well uh, i actually had lunch with an old friend yesterday!" garcia loves people so much and she gets excited with this kinda stuff, it made me happy.

"who was it?" spencer turned and looked at her, took a sip from his glass and pushed hair out of his face.

"my old neighbour, Alissa. Spencer i think you'd like her, she acts, here i'll show you a picture of her." Penelope unlocked her phone and pulled up a picture of her friend.

i felt hurt. even though, spencer can date whoever the fuck he wants, and i have a boyfriend who i love.

for some reason it still hurt.

i looked at the picture that was being shown, Alissa is a very pretty girl.

she has honey blonde hair, deep blue eyes and a perfect smile. honestly reminds me of Penelope and jj.

"tell your friend that she's a very pretty woman." i turned away and took a deep breath. i blinked, returned back to the conversation and gave a small smile.

"sophie? what do you think?" i looked around at everyone, they were staring. it's almost intimidating.

"she's-she's pretty." i said in a quavering tone, my voice low and unsteady.

"do you think she's all Spencer worthy." jj spoke with her hands, just like reid did.

"yes-" i cleared my throat and repeated it, "yes."

i downed my drink and ordered one more. hopefully i don't drink another one. i've already had 3 and i still need to get home.

i went to stand up but spencer grabbed ahold of my wrist causing me to sit back down.

"w-what are you-" i was quickly cut off by him.

"are you okay Sophie?" he asked, i took a deep breath and nodded. but he didn't believe anything. "you're breathing faster then the average person does when they're having a relaxing evening with their friends, you've been fiddling with your hands and biting your lip for the past 8 minutes and 26 seconds, and you were just about to leave—god knows where. so Sophie, what's wrong?" he explained all of his nerdy stuff, i rolled my eyes, my jaw clicked together with annoyance.