•| Unshakable Trust and Unconditional Support | Ishqi and Ahaan

Here, it is extremely important that you know before reading that Ahaan did not say all of the obnoxious things he did in the show here. He did send her to jail though but not with the amount of humiliation he did in the show. Because otherwise, I wouldn't be able to write this one. So keep in mind, he skipped all the shit he spat in the show here.

*

Bail aapne karayi?

His cold fingers gripped the railing of the terrace of the resort once his heart alerted him of her presence before her voice reached his ears. Her footsteps turned louder before every sound stopped and silence screamed in the air. He didn't have to turn around to know that she now stood right behind him. Perhaps just a step or two away.

"Maine nahi karayi." His sharp voice boomed in the absolute silence they were in. Their chaotic hearts resisted their insane urges to run up to each other and comfort their scarred souls.

"Yaad hai aapne kaha tha aap bohot kuch karte hai mere liye lekin kabhi batate nahi hai? Aur maine kaha tha, butane ki zaroorat bhi nahi kyunki chaahe aap bataye na bataye, mujhe pata chal jata hai."

His hold tightened on the railing. He cared the least about the red imprints that were left on his skin.

His mind traveled back to the moments when he had confessed how deeply and immensely he cared about her. Why was the time machine not in existence? Had it been, he would have gone back and rectified that every moment.

That every moment when he made her heart smile with his heartfelt gestures.

That every moment when he went out of his way to protect her from the troubles that she fell into.

That every moment when he couldn't keep his heart in check that couldn't stop running in the direction she walked in.

That every moment... when he couldn't stop himself from falling for her and her... for him.

"Mujhe bulaya kyun?"

His gaze narrowed at her question. No way. No way on the earth she had gotten his message. He had deleted it right away after sending it. He was sure that it wasn't delivered before he deleted it.

Or probably it did get delivered. Now that he thought about it, he couldn't recall.

Dammit. His fist punched the surface it could find, not caring even if it was the metal railing that he was hitting.

"Kya kar rahe hai aap?" Her screeched voice snapped him out of his zone. She rushed to his side, taking his hand in her delicate hold. Her teary gaze stared at his reddened hand for she didn't know how long.

A beat of silence stretched between them as he watched her carefully checking if his hand was severely hurt.

This woman! He was tempted to wipe those unshed tears in her eyes, hold her to himself and just ask... what it was that she wasn't minding bearing everyone's hatred for but he knew it better.