| Author's Note

Hey there! Long time, I know. I've been trying to shift all my write-ups to my website for an easier and a better access for everyone but there has been time constraints so I had to keep postponing it.

I miss the show a little too much these days so I've decided to take out time to post IPZN stuff even if it needs me to cut down a bit on my other works.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

There will be a post daily at 6 p.m - which could be a random scenario/a piece of RBTL/a one shot/something else.

It feels nostalgic to re-read these pieces after so long to post on my website. It's like going down memory lane which is beautiful.

I might keep adding new pieces in between as I write. I anyway plan to start writing the Ishqi-Mayank-Ahaan one soon. Let's see how it goes. Meanwhile, I hope getting back to these pieces brings you some moments of joy and relaxation as well. 💜

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'll put the link in the bio. You can find all my IPZN related stuff on my website under that page.

I'll be shifting everything from my Wattpad account to the website as well so I might take everything down from Wattpad.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I've a highlight named 'Website' in my Instagram profile. You can find everything you need there or there is a section named 'Guide' on the website. That should answer any questions that you might have. If you still struggle with something, you can always ask me.

If you want to receive notifications for every updated post - you can subscribe to the email notifications that you can find under 'Notifications'  in the menu. Remember to subscribe to the list named 'Ishk Par Zor Nahi' so that you receive the notifications for only IPZN related posts.

Cheers.

💜

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬