Mother

For one moment I saw his teenage smile again.. The smile I always saw when we sat on our spot in the woods. But the smile disappeared when my smile didn't show up. I feel sorry, so, so sorry.... We are having a child. A little Katniss or a little Gale, my heart skips a beat, it does sound really exciting...
'Gale.. Do you want to have a baby?'
'Yes, ofcourse Katnip..'
'So you think we should keep it?'
'It?' He asks, he sounds offended 'It will be a child, our child..' I nod. 'I didn't ment it like that, sorry....' He smiles 'It's okay.' I smile back.

We are back home, the doc. gave me some antibiotics and said that I had to decide if I wantend to keep the baby with in one month. I'm affraid, if I remove the child, it will feel like killing someone.... and I'm done with killing people.... But I'm not ready to be a mother. I'm in the living room, it is still the same as always but it feels so different... Gale comes in 'I made you some food.' He says, he gives me a plate with a flat round thing on it. 'What's this?' I ask 'It's called a pancake.' He says smiling 'I hope you like it..'.

It is a week later, that means I'm allready seven weeks pregnant and it means that I have 3 weeks left to decide if I'm going to ceep the baby... Gale seems sad lately, he doesn't let me join him hunting. It is 'to dangeroes' he says. I think he just wants some time alone, and I give him his time, he deserves it, because I sort of broke his heart, again. I'm laying on the couch, waiting for Gale to come home. I hear a knock on the door. When I arrive at the door I hear someone knocking again. I open the door 'He Ga.....' I don't finish my sentence 'Rory?' Gale's younger brother is standing there, on our doorstep, he has grown into a beautiful young man, he has the same strong jaw as his brother and the same rebellious look in his eyes. 'What are you doing here?' I ask, he smiles, 'Visiting my brother I guess..' I nod, Jezus Katniss that was a stupid question.. 'How are you doing?'
'Good..'
'Good.'
'Where is my brother?' I see Gale walking our way with a deer over his shoulder. His mouth is wide open 'RORY?' he shouds, Rory turns around Gale's way, Gale drops the deer and runs towards his little brother, they wrap their arms around eachother, I hear their voices, they are to soft, I can't hear what they say. I turn around and go back in side. I'll never be able to wrap my arms around my sister again. I'll never be able to talk with her again. She is gone, dead. 'Katniss, are you okay?' I turn around, it is Rory 'You are crying, what's up?' I try to say something 'P-prim..' I stutter, he nods 'I miss her too, you know.' I see a tear in his eye, when he notices I stare at him he turns around and walks away.

Rory tells about his life in the districts, everyone is doing fine, Miss.Hawthorne has her own shop and Peeta his own bakery. Rory tells that he and Vick are going into the woods sometimes to hunt, and that Posy goes to school with Annie Cresta's little boy called Finnick. I nod politely. But Gale seems really excited. He nods and asks things about their mom's shop. Then all of a sudden Rory asks 'Is it true?' I don't realize he's talking to me 'Katniss, are you really pregnant?' BOOM my head explodes, how can he possibly know? 'Beg your pardon?' I say, I feel disorientaded 'No.' Gale says, he is saving my ass, as always 'Where did you get that rumor from Rory?'
'The docter told mom and miss.Everdeen.'
'Well, you can tell everyone it is bullshit.'
'Okay....' I see Rory feels uncomfortable, 'Gale' I say 'Take it easy.' he nods, 'Sorry Ror...' 'It's okay.'

Rory left, the cosy mood was gone. He went home to tell everyone that I was not pregnant, but I am pregnant, for now.. I'm just so confused, I'm lying to my mom or I'm ceeping her from getting hurt.. Because if I'm going to get rid of the baby she'll never get over it, never. 'Gale.' his warm eyes meet mine 'I'm so confused.. I just don't know if I should ceep the baby, what if I'm not ready for it? I mean it is a big responibility.' he looks away 'Katniss, you are not alone, if we do this, we'll do this together, you shouldn't forget that.' I know he would respect me choice no matter what, he would break down if I would decide to get rid of it, but he would respect it. 'I'm going to cook tonight, okay?' he smiles at me, it is a fake smile, but he tries. I nod 'Knock yourself out.' I wink at him, he walks to the kitchen, I hear pans and knifes, he's making a hell lot of noice. But he is cooking, for me, that makes the noice okay.

After dinner we go to bed, it's hot for the time of the year, we lay under a thin blanket, Gales arm around my body, he is deep asleep, I hear his breath in my ear, I smile, every thing is as it is supposed to be, one true happy family.

I hope you guys like it, stay awesome and remember who the real enemy is. xx
P.S. Vote in the comments, should Katniss keep the baby?