Hunting

I wake up, all alone. I turn around, trying to open my eyes. 'Gale? Sweety?' no awnser. I get out of my bed and walk to the hallway. I hear wispers 'Stay away, she can't use this right now.'

'But she has to see it Gale, where is your feeling for humanity?'

Peeta and Gale.... Why is Peeta here again? I told him to stay away very clearly. I take a step down the stairs, I try to be quiet, the first few steps are going well, but the fourth step goes totally wrong, I trip, I'm able to grap the wall but I made to much noise. 'Katniss?' it's Peeta 'Katniss, I need to talk to you!' his voice gets louder. 'Leave her alone!' Gale sounds angry, I know why, he is afraid, afraid that I'll chose Peeta, even after all this time, after I showed him that I really love him and still he is afraid to lose me. 'Gale,' I say 'I'll keap the baby.' Peeta's face goes from anger to sadness 'Baby?' Gale smiles, he runs to me and lifts me up, he shouts 'I knew it!! Katniss I'm so happy!' while he makes little circles with me stil in his arms. We smile at each other, what have I done. And mabey more important, why? I look over at Peeta, do I see tears in his eyes? 'So it's true after all?' he sounds really hurt. Ohh god, this is why is said it. To push him away, to show him I'm totally Gale's.. this should feel great, but it doesn't, it feels terrible. I place my hands on my belly. Peeta looks up at me, I take a step in his direction 'Peeta I....' 'Shut up Katniss, just leave it.' His turns towards the door, 'Peeta wait.' it's Gale 'I shall go with you, I'll come with you to district 2.' Peeta turns back, he cries 'You don't....' 'Shush Peeta, you know, you can't stop me.' He winks at Peeta, Peeta sighs 'Okay, why not..'

Gale and Peeta left a few hours ago, now I sit here, alone, on a damn chair. I sigh, I'm alone in the middle of nowhere. I here knocks on the door, it could be Rory, thats the only one honestly. Peeta and Gale left with a car and no one else knows where we live. I open the door, it's Annie. 'Hey' she says, she sounds like always, gone, lost, broken. 'Hey Annie, how are you doing?' she looks me in the eyes 'F-f-finnick' she starts crying, I take her in my arms, 'It's okay, come here.' he cries loud, I feel so sorry for her, even after all these years she is not over him yet, the worst thing is that I also feel guilty, I killed him, he sacreficed himself to save us and I just let him explode.. I start crying to, her being her just brings up a lot of pain. 'A-annie, why are you here?' it sounds horrible, like I want her to go, well there is a center of truth in it, but she can't help it, I should be nicer to her. 'Peeta send me.' she says 'to take care of you while he and Gale are gone.' I raise my eyebrow 'How could you be here so quick?' 

'He told me to come with him, he knew Gale would come.'

'What about your son?'

'He is with your mom.'

'Really?! How is she?'

'She is doing okay, she tries to deal with the loss of her daugther.' BOOM, she blows a hole in my heart, I left my mom, all alone, I should have bin there for her, but I just left. 'So do you want a cup of tea?' she nodds. I walk to the kitchen and put some water in a pan and on the fire. I walk back 'Annie, I need to tell you something' I look her into the eyes 'I'm pregnant.' a smile reaches her face 'So it is true.' Peeata allready told something like that on the phone.' so Peeta tells everyone before I even have the chance. 'Annie, I need to go to district 2.' 'Why?'

'I need to tell my mom something, before Peeta does.'

'How?'

'With my car, Peeta and Gale are going with a train, but we can go trough the woods with my car, it's way faster!'

'Okay.' she looks scared 'So you know how to drive?' she asks 'Ehhhh, more or less.' I wink at her, she puts up a fake smile 'Let's go than.'.

We are driving for allready an hour. 'So you really know witch way to go?'

'Yeahh, sure.'

'So this is not the same tree as a few minutes ago?'

'Noooo, ofcourse not.' Shit we are lost... But I can't tell Annie, she'll totally freak out. 'Annie, do you see a fence too?' 'Yeah, that's the district 6 fence, just drive that way, they'll open it for us and then we can drive trough 6 to 2.' I nod and drive staight to the fence. Some guy is walking towards us 'Can I see your ID's?' Shit I don't have an ID, since I live in the woods I totally forgot to get a new ID.. Annie gets het from het pocket 'Annie,' I wisper 'I don't have an ID..' '

'Miss. can I see yours too?' i look him in the eyes 'I'm so sorry sir, I forgot mine at home. But I can tell you who I am, I'm Katniss Everdeen.'

'Katniss?'

'Ehmm, do I know you sir?'

'It's me, Flavius, do you remember.' I stare at him, he changed so much, brown hair, friendly eyes, no make-up and a normal guards outfit. 'Oh my god, Flavius, you changed! You're looking so good!' I get out of the car and hug him. 'How are you doing?' I don't know why but I'm so happy to see him. To see he's allright. 'I'm fine, but why are you here?' 'I'm on my way to district 2, to visit my mom.' he face gets serious 'But you know it is dangerous in district 2 right? Snow's granddaughter tries to overpower it.' I'm shocked, why would Peeta take Gale there, why did he try to take me there. 'But, that means Gale is in danger! Flavius open the fence for me please!' he walks away and opens the fence 'I'll see you soon Katniss.' Flavius shouts at me before I start the car and drive away, I'm going fast, I race trough 6, I arrive at the other fence, since when are 6 and 2 so close to each other? The fence opens up and I drive into 2. 'Katniss, he was right, we should get to my house right away.' I nod, I have no time to fight with her, but why didn't she tell me? She leeds me to her house, we get out and run to her front door, she opens it and we get in. 'Go to my bedroom, it's upstairs, find some clothes and get dressed, I'll get some hairdye.' she sounds nervous, wait what? 'Wait, are you going to dye my hair??' 'That's the only way I can protect you Kantiss.' I nod, I don't want to dye my hair, but she is right, it is the only way to hide me. I walk upstairs when I hear Annie's voice, she is not talking to me 'Yeah she is here, you should come over now.' who is she talking to? Well, I guess I'll find out soon. I get to her room and find myself a dress to wear, it is grean, with flowers on it, and ulgy, totally not me.. that makes it extra good, I guess. I change my clothes and walk down the stairs, when I'm half way down I hear a knock on the door, Annie opens up, my world turns upside down, this isn't possible, it can't be. I can't breath, I lose control, I fall and hit the floor, I'm on the floor now, I curl up and cry, not because of physical pain, but because of the pain in my heart. The girl on the doorstep is Prim.

I hope you guys like it, stay awesome and remember who the real enemy is. xx