Day 1 ( First day at school )

Hi my name is lily and I'm 5'4 I also have brown hair and I'm bisexual. This is my first day at a new school I woke up to the sound of my mum cooking scrambled eggs I go downstairs and say " hi mum why do you seem so happy? " she replies " oh sweety hello I'm happy because you finally get to have a new start at a new school " I was happy to see my mum smiling but I really did not want to go to school.

she drove me to school as I look out the window seeing my new school I get out of the car and said goodbye to my mum as I walked into the new school someone came up to me and said " hi my name is Amelie and I will be your tour around the school and I will also sit with you at lunch so your not lonely " she smiled as she took me on a tour once the tour was over she lead me to my first class and everyone stared at me my teacher spoke and said, " ok class this is lily and she is going to our new classmate ".

As I tried to find a seat everyone moved their stuff so no one could sit next to them so I ended up finding a seat at the back of the class right next to a girl named ilse little did I know that she was the bad girl of the school, while working a felt someone looking at me I looked at my corner while still looking straight and I could see isle looking at me she saw me looking and quickly looked away while blushing.

while I got distracted by why she was looking at me the bell rings and everyone runs out of class including the teacher it was just me and isle while I was about to leave Amelie came running in saying " you ready to go to lunch " she said happily I said " yes " and we both left the classroom with isle still looking at me.

once we got to the cafeteria nearly all the tables were taken but we ended up finding a table near the back of the cafeteria Amelie decided to introduce me to one of her friend's name was Amandi she was the playgirl in this school she was  tall, pretty sweet but flirty  she came up to me and  said " hi my name is Amandi and its nice to meet you " " you too "I said but something felt off I could feel her blushing

not long after isle came over and pushed amandi and called her a bitch amandi got up when I lent a hand and punched isle in the face soon they started a big fight everyone was crowding the and were all chanting " FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT " I tried to stop them but there were too many people crowding them and I couldn't get threw to try and stop them.

Soon a teacher came running into the fight and stopped it they both got detention including me because I was an eyewitness and everyone else ran away before they could all get in trouble.

So there I was sitting in detention with the bad girl and the playgirl...