Detention

So there I was in detention with the bad girl and the playgirl both were sitting very close to me and I couldn't help but be flustered because of the eye contact they were giving me soon the teacher left and there I was now quiet room with only us three soon amandi decided to try and talk to me she said " Hey lily why don't me and you go and hang out sometime soon ".

I smiled and said " sure when and what time " I could tell that isle was jealous and soon isle talked to me and said " hey what about I take you out on a date too and also my name is isle, " I said and soon amandi said "let's hang out tomorrow at 11 am " and then isle said " fine then let hang out on sunday at 12 am " I then agreed and then the teacher came in and said that detention was over I then ran out and went to go and try to find Amelie.

I soon run around and found Amelie I yelled at her and told her what just happend and she said " WHAT!! isle and amandi asked you out!!!! " I  said yes while still shocked I then realised that it was nearly the end of the day and i had to go off to class so I would not be late  ( also Amelie came with me too because we had the same class together ).

When I came into class the teacher was still not there so i found a seat and sat down next to Amelie but someone came up to me and started talking to me her name was jordi and she was the school bully she came up to me and said " hey you must be the new girl my names jordi and im going to make your tiny life a living hell " she said while laughing noone noticed beacuse they all had to watch a video for the lesson so they all had headphones in on full volume.

I started to wonder how would she make my life a living hell but soon the teacher walked in and said " sorry class im late i had a date with my husband  " noone really cared about that teacher and went back to what they were doing and the teacher sat down at her desk. A couple of minutes later the bad girl isle walked in with amandi and sat near me while working i could feel both of them looking at me.

soon after the bell rang finally friday was over and the weekned was tomorrow but then I soon rememberd that I have a date tomorrow...