Date 1

Today was the first date I woke up got into the shower and got changed into this

Once I finished getting changed it was 10 am also amandi had given me her address and her phone number so I started to drive to her house at got there at 11 am perfect timing I knocked on the door and she answered she let me in and asked if I alre...

Once I finished getting changed it was 10 am also amandi had given me her address and her phone number so I started to drive to her house at got there at 11 am perfect timing I knocked on the door and she answered she let me in and asked if I already had something to eat I said yes and we both decided to go to a boba store. ~ amandi is wearing this ~

We arrive at the boba store I order a milk tea with black popping pearls while amandi got a Thai bubble tea we sat down at a table and amandi decided to talk to me she said " so where did you originally come for? " I said " oh I originally moved f...

We arrive at the boba store I order a milk tea with black popping pearls while amandi got a Thai bubble tea we sat down at a table and amandi decided to talk to me she said " so where did you originally come for? " I said " oh I originally moved from America to Australia to begin a new life " amandi being the confident person she was said " I bet you've never met someone as good looking as me " I muttered ~ true you are one of the most good looking people I've met ~.

Amandi looked at me and said " what " I looked away blushing little did I know that Amandi could hear me, I turned back around and could see Amandi blushing a tiny bit she giggled about how I reacted when I was muttering and turned away when flustered.

After that, myself and Amandi went to an anime store and bought my hero academia stuff little did I know that Amandi was looking at me the whole time blushing while I was fangirling over all the Denki kaminari and all might figurines. I was jumping up and down when I saw a Hinata funko pop I was also blushing when I turned around to see Amandi looking me up and down.

I quickly turned back around blushing I then ran out of the store leaving Amandi in the store soon Amandi came back out and saw me looking at my phone on the couch nearby waiting for her she then came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder I looked up and she kissed me, I was shocked and after the kiss was over I was a blushing mess.

Amandi said sorry it's just that my lips were so kissable and then she said "it's getting late I will walk you home " still blushing I said yes and we started walking.

when we got to my house I said " thank you Amandi for today " Amandi said " your welcome and I hope we can hang out again " I then walked inside and started screaming out of excitement about what just happened I then remembered that I have another date tomorrow I was then thinking what we were going to do tomorrow...