Part 1- A Wither Skeleton

There was a big fight again. I was with other wither skeletons, I was the youngest all of them. Suddenly I heard a scream- that was Pig kings scream and he was dead. I was too scared to get out, but suddenly I saw my friend. My old friend. Pigman. He was scared too, I mean, who wouldn't? His father was dead. And it was because of us, wither skeletons.

I runned to him, grabbing his hand and runned to the portal quickly. He was looking at me, frightened. I was scared too, when others find out, they were going to kill us. Because going to Overworld is dangerous and forbidden. But that's what we did right now. But we have to find a solution to this.

W: pigman, I know you're scared but we had to find a way to get out of that world, If they find you they kill you.

P: I am scared. Don't touch me!

W: I'm not going to do anything, you know not all of them are bad.

P: I know. It's just you that is still good. Okay, I trust you..

W: thanks *I hugged him* now we have to find a cove or a home, if humans see us they will kill us.

P: you're right.. Why don't they like us..

W: I don't know..

P: hey wither? You have powers, right?

W: I can hack, yeah. What about it?

P: can't you make a home for us?

W: I have to practice first, I still can't use it properly.

P: then we have to find a cove

We walked for hours and hours. We didn't find anything. It was going to be day soon. We're immune to lava and fire, but we don't want to come across to players

P: wither! Wither! I found a cove thing!

W: where?

P: here! *shows to the Wither* isn't that good?

W: yeah, we can stay here for a while!

A few days passed. Sometimes we were working on our powers. I mean my power. I don't know if he has powers, but I don't think so. He was scared too much.

One day, we decided to explore the cave. There was a possibility that we could find ore's or some materials. Also with ny power we were going to be safe. Pigman was strong enough to make stone move - Don't ask me , I still don't know how he did that.

We heard a Criying sound.

P: you heard that?

W: mhm! Let's see what it is?

P:what if this is a trap?

W: I don't think so. He's crying, there must be something important. C'mon let's look at it.

P: finee! But If this is a trap, then you need to control your powers.

W: I can control ittt!

We walked down and saw a... Zombie?

W: hey there's a zombie! Let's go see him.

P: okay, let's go.

When he saw us, he looked terrified.

W: hey don't be scared, we're not going to hurt you

Zombie looked at us again. And closed his face with his little hands

A little later, we three were getting along. That was great for me, I like getting new friends!

NARRATOR💛
Three days passed. The things were normal 'til daylight. When it was day, they were sleeping because of players and zombie can't go out because there was sun. Every thing was normal. But how long will it last?

Hey guys, this was first chapter. I'm starting with the mobs stories then I'll make ships. By the way they're child in this, because this takes time in past. Thanks for reading this bullshit :)

~Love you guys!