My slut wife-1

Siddharth Pov

She immediately began gagging hard around my cock and pulled back quickly, sucking in deep, ragged breaths around my shaft as the head popped free from her throat.

She coughed and spluttered for a few seconds as she fought the panic and attempted to regain her composure.

"That was perfect my little slut. I want you to try it again now. You can do it," I encouraged.

With that she gave me a weak smile and then bent her head down and once again took the head of my cock into her mouth.

She quickly sunk the length of it in until the head was once again bumping against the back of her throat.

"You are going to need to learn to control your gag reflex when you're sucking cock. You will learn to take it in your throat so that I may fuck your mouth just as I would your pussy."

Putting my hand back on top of her head, I continued, "now relax your throat, slut, and work that head into your throat." I could feel her take a deep breath and then hold it as she once again began pushing down on my cock . This time it was with much more force and it soon slipped into her throat. She immediately began gagging again around my cock, but this time, to her credit, she fought her panic and continued pushing down on the cock until she had the entire length buried in her mouth and throat.

"Oh my god, that's amazing!" I exclaimed, as I marveled at the sensations pulsing through my cock. The feeling of my cock, tightly lodged in her throat as she continued to gag around it, was unbelievable. Each time she gagged it felt like her throat muscles were pumping or milking my cock. She only lasted a few seconds before she had to pull off again, with great gasps of breath and more coughing and spluttering. Her confidence now renewed, as she realized that she could do it, she began attacking my cock hungrily. At times she would force it all the way in and hold it there while she gagged, while at other times she would force it in and out real quick like I was fucking her pussy.

"That's it. What a little cock whore you are. Take that cock in your throat. Show me how much you love cock in your throat, slut," I continued to encourage. "Play with your pussy slut. Make yourself cum while I fuck your throat," I ordered. Needing no encouragement, she reached between her legs and began frigging her clit furiously. Her moans of impending orgasm could soon be heard as I began to jackhammer my cock into her throat. As she got more comfortable and relaxed, her gagging began to lessen slightly only to be replaced with moans of ecstasy.

My own orgasm was building quickly and I wanted to time it to coincide with Avneet's orgasm. When I could tell she was close I hollered, "cum for me slut. Let me feel you cum as I fuck your throat like the cock slut you are." My words seemed to push her over the edge and she began screaming around my cock as her body shook with the force of her orgasm. This was all I needed and with one last shove of my cock I buried the entire length in her throat, cutting short her scream of pleasure. With her nose nestled in my pubic hair, and her body still thrashing from her orgasm, I began spurting jet after jet of cum down her throat directly into her stomach. I held her head in place as she tried to scream and gag around my cock in her throat. Only when I felt the last spurt shoot into her stomach did I let her pull off my cock, and catch her breath. It took her fully a minute before she was able to breath normally again.

When she had regained her composure, she bent her head down and took my cock lovingly in her mouth again and began washing it clean of my cum. When it was sparkling clean, she flopped over and once again put her head in my lap, allowing me to stroke her hair gently as we lay there catching our breath.

After a bit she looked up at me and asked, "did I do good?"

With a big smile on my face I nodded and replied, "that was simply amazing!" A big smile of satisfaction spread across her face at hearing those words.

******************

Do tell me if you need more!