My slut wife-2

Next day she went out of country for work and when she came back after her trip of two week she promised me to wear what I instruct.

True to her word, when she stepped through airport security, the first thing I noted was that she was dressed as I had instructed. She had a short black skirt on that came to about mid-thigh and a white sheer blouse. Her excitement and nervousness were evident on her face. After retrieving her luggage, we hopped in the car for the ride home.

No sooner had I put the car in motion, did I issue my first command. "Lift your skirt up to your waist and remove your panties, slut."

With hands shaking, she hesitantly reached down and grabbed the hem of her skirt and, raising herself off the seat, hefted it up until it was bunched around her waist. Her black lace panties were now clearly visible. Lifting up once more, she hooked her thumbs in the elastic of her panties and slowly peeled them off.

When she had stepped out of them, I ordered her to, "put them up on the dash." Her face turning a crimson red, she did as she was told and then awaited my next instructions. "Now undo your blouse and then remove your bra."

By this time we had turned onto the busy highway and were slowly making our way home. Looking nervously around, Avneet hesitatingly reached up and began undoing the buttons on her blouse. When at last she had the final one undone, she again looked around nervously before leaning forward in order to reach the clasp behind her back. In doing so this caused her blouse to part open, fully exposing her bra and shapely breasts. When the clasp was finally undone, Avneet sat back against the seat and slowly pulled the bra away from her breasts. I instructed her to also place her bra on the dash.

I then let her sit like that for several minutes, watching her look around continuously, worrying that a passing motorist would look over and notice her nakedness. The blouse had fallen forward enough to cover the sides of her breasts, but her now very erect nipples were still clearly visible, were anyone to take a moment to look. Avneet continued to fidget nervously for several more minutes, unsure of what to do with her hands. She fought the urge to cover herself up and instead sat there quietly with her hands at her side.

"Reach up and pinch your nipples slut," I instructed. When she had each nipple between thumb and index finger and began to pinch, I ordered, "harder slut. Pinch your nipples until they hurt." Obeying, she continued to squeeze her nipples harder until her face was a grimace of pain.

"Very good slut. You can stop now." A gasp escaped her lips as soon as she had released her sore nipples. Her movement had caused the blouse to open further, exposing the sides of her breasts as well to passing motorists. "Close your eyes and keep them closed. Now open your legs wide and begin playing with your pussy."

Once her legs were spread wide, she reached down with her right hand and began to finger her bare pussy. "I am happy that you have kept your pussy shaved clean for me. From now on, you will always keep it in that state, is that clear slut?" I asked.

"Yes Sir," she whispered as she continued frigging her exposed pussy. Soon her pace had picked up and she began moaning out loud. As she neared orgasm, all thought about anyone seeing her nakedness was long forgotten.

"Do not cum until I tell you to," I cautioned her.

"Oh god, yes Sir....I need to cum Sir...can I please cum Sir," she began begging me, as the pace of her hand picked up even further. Her eyes were scrunched tightly shut as she focused on not cumming.

Traffic was slow enough that I was able to find a van being driven by a young man and pulled up alongside of him keeping pace with his speed. When the other driver noticed that I was not passing him, he casually looked over to see what was the reason. The look on his face was priceless as he did a double take when he saw what my wife was doing. It took all of his control to keep his van between the lines as he ogled my wife's exposed breasts and bare pussy on display.

When I saw that I had his attention, I ordered Avneet to "cum now, slut." On hearing those magical words, Avneet exploded in an orgasm causing her back to arch, further jutting her breasts out for everyone to see. Her head thrashed side to side as she moaned and groaned in pleasure. After nearly a minute of this, I instructed, "you may open your eyes now."

As soon as they were open, she immediately looked around and with a gasp saw the young man beside her with a shit eating grin on his face waving happily at her. If it was possible, she turned an even darker shade of red. I waved my thanks to the young man and then sped off ahead of his vehicle as we were nearing our exit.

When we pulled in the driveway I instructed my wife to fasten only the bottom button of her blouse and to pull her skirt down. I then had her pick up her underwear and stand at the side of the car and wait for me to grab her luggage from the trunk. While we live in a quiet suburb type neighborhood, with trees lining either side of our house from prying eyes, were anyone to walk by and glance up at us they would see my wife standing there with bra and panties in hand and a shirt that was hanging open exposing nearly all of her breasts. As it were, if she stood absolutely still, her nipples would just barely be covered, but as soon as she started walking, they would pop right out for everyone to see.