Prolouge?

*POP*
A messege from a blue screen text appeared in front of the unknown player.

"What the hell?!"
The unknown player ask, and as soon as he said that another screen appear

*CONGRATS ON BEING THE FIRST PLAYER TO GO FULL DIVE INTO YYGDRASIL*

*Now you will be able yo choose from 3 excluvie race we've prepared for you! The first player!*

"wawwww so I really did got extremely lucky by waiting in front of the shop for 2 weeks.."
The unknown player called out.

*AND FOR THE CLASS WE'VE PREPARED FOR YOU THE FIRST PLAYER KNOWN AS Y/n, CHOOSE WHICH RACE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE IN!*

The boy now known as Y/n will now choose the 3 race he will be giving, and now another pop screen comes up saying.

*
1.
GODS

2.
DEMON LORD

3.
DRAGONS
*

Y/n POV
'I personally would like the dragons, but just because I like Greek mythology I guess I'll go with god.

I was now on the customization menu where I would customate my avatar appearance, I was tempted to do Zeus looks but he looks old and raggy, so I went with a more young and handsome Zeus.

"I feel like I'm Gilgamesh right now-Eh who cares"I was now on the game world, it was nice and calming

Eh who cares"
I was now on the game world, it was nice and calming...
Even tho its not real I could just sit here and enjoy the view
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"But I will need to grind if I want to be the number 1 player"
I said grinning, with that the years of me grinding was on...
So I pick Zeus as my name because im the first player and went on...

*so how you like my overlord story?
I think I'm gonna go work on more of them too, I'm sooo looking forward for this book progress,and if there is any mistake i made about the origin of some places and gods please feel free to notify me, i only make this book to entertain people im not a greek fanatic so please do notify me if there is anything wrong. I'll we you on the next chapter, also because of me working on multiple unpublished and published book this might take some time to update*