Chapter 3

Your Pov

'What is happening first they can talk and now they can even move without command, what is happening?' I said in my mind confused of what is happening.

Then all of a sudden it clicked, how they are able to move without command, how they can think and even Ares who can create a good idea, its all because it not a game anymore!

"AGGHH BUT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, THERE ARE NO SCIENTIFIC REASONING TO IT!!" I yelled releasing a little bit of my bloodlust, but even just a little make the whole dungeon felt shiver down their spine and the guardian's feeling terrified.

I was confused as my old self in the real world, I was a famous well known scientist for creating the first ever flying car using magnetic energy, but now there is no actual scientific reason to magic.

How was it formed?, how does magic exist?, in yygdrasil prologue it said that magic was formed by having a magic circuit, 'but thats impossible, there is no such thing as magic circuit in our body, if so the most advance scientist including me shoulve found out!" I said in my mind.

*sigh* "were in a video game of course it doesn't make sense, who am I kidding science is useless in this world" I said, and something just came up to my mind, a secret NPC hidden from all floor guardians and even my guild, an NPC I create with the knowledge of the real world and with power that rivaled TipestYoloooo800 (he's the 5th strongest in your guild).

"Maybe they know what is going on?" I said as I ready myself to teleport to the treasure room.

"INSTANT MOVEMENT" I yelled as I'm now in the treasury room, as I get closer to the door I heard a voice.

"Ara-Ara~~~ what brings you here my lord?" A female voiced said as I open the door to be met with Selena sitting in the pile of treasure of world class item.

Selena the goddess of moon, like Artemis but I make Selena a secret to my guild so they thought the only goddess of moon is Artemis, but Selena is far superior in power, she even rivaled TipestYoloooo800 the 5th strongest member in our guild, even tho not as strong as me she still can make all of the floor guardian go run for their money.

"Selena, it seemed we have been transported to another world, do you know what cause it to happens?" I said to Selena who look at me with her beautiful dark purple eyes and said.

"Well lord Y/n it seems there is no actual scientific reason other than what you use to call 'isekai' my dear lord scientist otaku, fufufufu" she said as my face lit up bright red, Selena is programmed to know all about the real world and my everyday life of an otaku 'why did I programmed her to know my daily life anyways?, oh wait just because I was bored and need to do some shit and ended up making an NPC who knows everything about me".

*Sigh* "can we not talk about that?, anyways so as we know we have been transported to another world what do we do now?" I ask as she replied.