The Begining🌱☘

Since we know that in today's time men and women all are equal in every field from farmer to military both of them are superb but do u guys think the same procedure was there in the past in the ancient time... if no then lets go n visit a wondeful story 

 There was one city name YUAYAN city, this is the city which is popular because of their female leaders who are gr8 in their Kungfu skills and no one can compete them!!! Even the state is popular for the beautiful ladies in the world.The citys mainly known for their female leaders and the ruler for their enormous power. The city is celebrating as the the queen gave birth to the youngest child and it is a baby girl, she is very cute and lovely looking at her no one think of doing something bad....She is a very lively girl. Even because of her birth the city got more and more luck. her parent but her name as Yan Yue

 Everyone in that place is very happy with their leader. As the leader used to be the most powerful in their state, they mainly have talented and strong country owner!!! But the thing is that their country owner is always wise no matter if it is a woman or man!!! People of that is very friendly!!.... the women needs to be respected as the city is founded by a lady and no matter what the city is under her control. 

Everyone celebrating the birth of the princess that too she is such and cute princess but as soon as she was born the other city felt jealous of her as the city got their luck soon the city found a secret tunnel in which the soldiers found gold an...

Everyone celebrating the birth of the princess that too she is such and cute princess but as soon as she was born the other city felt jealous of her as the city got their luck soon the city found a secret tunnel in which the soldiers found gold and lot of black stone...

soon they even found petroleum and mines for their treasures... The conflict between the two city for many years also ended in a great manner both the city started doing buisness together and got a great bond together. Soon the city got more and more famous and people started to settle down and it became a large area for the people.

After sometime one night when queen left the princess sleep and asked to keep and eye on her as the queen went to do something .

soon when she came back she found the servant is dead and the princess is not there... suddenly the whole palace started to find the man who took the princess away.... as the king even ordered all the soldiers to search the area....

The man who took the princess went into the woods so that no one can find him as he was running so fast as he was asked by someone to take away the princess so far that no one knows her and him... Suddenly the princess started crying as she was feeling scared by the man as she found him strange.He met some people coming from the other side .He found that theyare the soldiers of someother place and when he look at them carefully he foundthat the general and hiswife going back in the city. Even the general have no kids, so when he saw our  little princess he was mesmorized by the innocence and cute lovely behaiviour of her. That he suddenly thought of addopting her.On the other hand our little princess was crying so much that the general's wife too didn't able to hold up and get down from the cart to take away our little princess .