First meet without knowing 💞

/After sometime Queen also came in with Mrs general in the room and said

Queen: I have asked Xiao Xiao (Mrs General)for a important discussion, and General is aslo present. That's good. My lord did u told him about that?

King: you told me that you will tell them.

//both General and his wife in a complete mess. looking at their faces King said//

King: Don' t worry!!there is nothing to worry. Just tell them quickly, look at their faces.

Queen: I just want to ask that.....

Mrs general: that.... what? Chen Chen tell me quickly?

Queen: I want your.....

Mrs general: my....house, painting, blessing? what?

Queen: your general....yess!!

Mrs General: what? my General?

Mr General: me?? ( shocked😳, surprised😟 and confussed🤯)

King: what? ( shocked 😱) are you tired of me?

//:in this chaotic situation, as everyone were suprised and no one listening to queen WHT she was saying she suddenly shouted to stop them!!://

Queen: stop it!! I mean ur little general as my daughter-in-law for my older son as soon he is going to come...

King: You should have clearly said this thing before...hahaha😆

Queen: I want this news to be memorable that is why.but it was opposite of what I thought?

Mrs General: first I was scared 😱 😨 but 😁you are always like that. hahaha!!

//General is still in shock 😲//

Mrs General: Dear, what happened, queen is talking about our daughter?

General: about our daughter?

Mrs General: yess. For Han Shuo, our daughter.

General: still she is our daughterand she will et married soon to this palace?

Mrs General: hmmm. ( she wave her head by saying yess and smiled)
we are very happy to hear this Chen Chen and love to accept the request 😊.

Queen: really!! ok then after Han will come we will ask them for the marriage.

//after that all four of them started to discuss about the marriage//

XIAO CHENG LI (PRINCESS / BEST FRIEND) : She is the city princess, and the daughter of the king or the city owner. She is the only girl and everybody loves her in her family she is the apple of their eyes (parents) and also the dearest of her brothers, both the brothers loves her the most.
she met miss princess when she was escaping