PAST !

Recap; Ragini's wedding is going to be held. Jasmin received a letter.

*****************

She opened the letter and read it.

We would like to invite you to the wedding of Ragini and Rajat.

"What Ragini is getting married? Haa wow!".

Jasmin was so happy but then she hold her belly. No I can't go there. Maybe she doesn't want to see me. I'm a widow what will I do at the wedding of her. No my bad luck shouldn't effect her life.

Jasmin was sitting on the couch and crying thinking of her past.

Just a year ago,

I got married to my love Siddhard.

He was a business man, rich and handsome. Always lovely and he loved to prank me.

"Jasmin please marry me!". He was always trying to convince me to marry him.

Me, Jasmin Bhasin, an orphan. I was his secretary his family hated me.

They never accepted me as his wife. All taunt me saying I married him for money only but I never wanted his money. I always wanted love.

"Jasmin trust me. They will accept you!".

No they never accepted me. I knew it that they wouldn't still I married him as he was very determined. He always cheered me up, never let me down.

"Please one chance to prove my love!".

Haan I agreed. He truly loved me I accepted his wish and married him.

"Why you come with her? She isn't worth you? She will take all your money away!".

That was always what they said. They never stopped to taunt me. But he supported me.

A few weeks back...

I got the news of our life I was awaiting our love symbol. But all changed in a fraction of seconds.

A call reached the house of the Mehta.

Tring tring...

"Hello! Mrs. Mehta speaking!".

"Sorry ma'am we have a sad news. Mr. Siddhard Mehta met with an accident. He is in the hospital xyz. Please come and identify him!".

I couldn't believe it I was shocked. My voice stucked in my throat. I couldn't speak but I cried loud.

"Hello I'm Mrs. Mehta what happened?... What?".

They cursed me for the death of Siddhard. They cursed my unborn child being unfortunate, killed his father before seeing the world. They throwed me out and I came back to my home.

But that day only I got to know one dark secret about Sid, That was really heart breaking for me !

His love for me was decreasing day by day... and he just supported me, cared for me bcoz he assured me that no one in his house will trouble me, they will accept me ! He loved someone else... yes extra maritial affair ! I was shock knowing this.

I got to know this when I read his diary....he used to write about his feelings in a diary... he never allowed anyone to see it not even me !

She was crying into her sleep.

****************
OTHER SIDE ,

Aly was holding his bedsheet. "Man what is this so much dust. I just slept here yesterday. Thank God that I don't have an allergy!".

Rahul was laughing. "Come on Aly let's go!".

Aly looked at him. "Where?".

Rahul : "Pub or club?".

Aly shook his head.

Aly : "No way! I don't want to go to any club. Besides from tomorrow the wedding preparations will start we have to be sober!".

Rahul looked at him.

Rahul : "Haan I know she is also my sister and even I want to be ready. But what happened to my brother who comes to meet us and have fun without me?". He asked a bit suspicious.

"Aly what happened? Tell me yaar! Dude what happened?". Rahul was trying to get some informations but Aly kept calm.

Aly shook his head and changed the bedsheet. "Bhai please go! I'm not coming!".

Rahul smirks.

Rahul : "My bro did you fall in love with someone?". He hold him tight and tried to make Aly face him.

Aly tried to ignore him but Rahul was determined. "Aly mere Bhai tell me!".

Aly took a deep breath. "She is pregnant!".

Rahul widen his eyes.

Rahul : "You made her pregnant! How? I mean I know how but why didn't you told it us? Who is she? And where is she?".

Aly laughs.

Aly : "Bhai I don't know anything just a name! Jasmin Bhasin. She is a woman I saw in the train and...!".

Aly sat on the bed. "Yaar she was so sad. Her eyes were showing only pain. And she is pregnant but alone. I could sense it!".

Rahul looked at him. "Name... Jasmin Bhasin?".

Rahul nods. "Haan Bhai you know her?".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

( I hope u guys are clear about Siddhard ... I mean about his character and relation with Jasmin.... if you have any confusion please tell me in comments, I will write a seprate chapter about him ! )

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee 🥺❤
Lots of love.

SP ✨