GETS TO KNOW ABOUT HER.

Recap: Jasmin got the invitation to Ragini's wedding. She thought of her past and Aly talked to his brother Rahul, who knows Jasmin.

***********

Aly looked at his brother, "you know her?"

Rahul nods with a halfhearted smile, "yes, poor girl. You aren't wrong she is pregnant and unfortunately she is alone."

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Jasmin is one of Ragini's best friends. She doesn't know about her well being. Actually I too got to know it only by chance." Rahul looked at his brother.

"Yaar just a few weeks ago she got to know she is pregnant. After that news she was obviously very happy, but sometimes happiness doesn't stand long and your destiny changed drastically."

Another pause.

"Bhai please what?" Aly wants to know impatiently, what she has gone through.

"She lost her husband and her in-laws have thrown her out. She has no one, finally she found love and support by a man who loved her, but also left her alone in this cruel world."

[ Rahul doesn't know about Sid's extra maritial affair..... only jas knows about it and she hadn't shared it with anyone ! That's why Rahul is telling Aly that " She found LOVE and support by man who LOVED HER " ]

Aly nods, "okay. That's tragically what has happened to her. She is so young, now she is pregnant and a widow all alone, what will she do?"

Rahul shook his head, "I don't know, I sent her an invitation card in the hope she might come and will come out of her misery at least for a short time she can enjoy it."

He said looking at his lost brother.

Aly was upset to know, what had happened to her, yet there was something inside him flattering.

He felt it's wrong he shouldn't have such kind of feeling for her, but what to do, this heart has made his decision without thinking about the consequences.

The brother's went to sleep as the next days will be very hectically to handle.

Aly was trying to sleep as soon as he closed his eyes he saw her, tear filled eyes.
.
.
.
.
.

Why did Aly's eyes filled with tears ?

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee 🥺❤
Lots of love.

SP ✨