A bad day

Probably it's the worst day in  your entire life. Although you left earlier, the day was so long. You  had a fight with your boss, so obviously now you are fired. You really love your job so it is a big hit for you.
The only person which can save you now is Tom. You've been dating for 6 years now, and you were bestfriends before for many years. Some months ago he proposed you and now you are happy planning the wedding together. Almost everything is done, and you couldn't ask for someone better then him. You adore everything about him, and one of the most important things is his character is his kindness. You had two boyfriends before Tom, and I can say that they made you suffer a lot. The first one was cheating on you for 6 months from 2 years of your relationship, and after you broke up with him, he started spreading dirty rumors, you lost many friends. The second one was abusive, which probably had the biggest influence on you, but fortunately Tom saved you, and you can't say how grateful you are. Tom is always here for you, having your back. He knows through what you've been gone and how badly it still hurts. You want to reach home as fast as possible just to see his face. His smile. Want to feel his hands on your waist. Hugg him and cry on his shoulder. You start running, tears falling from your eyes. Finally you turn the corner and open the door. Your breath is heavy, you feel dizzy as you go upstairs to the third floor. Finally here is your door. You want to take the keys from your bag, but then notice that the door is not closed, there is a little slit. Weird, Tom never leaves the door open. What if something happened? You open the door quietly. The light is turned on only in Tom's bedroom. You take your coat and boots of, and tip toe to the bedroom. Suddenly you hear a loud moan of Tom. All bad things which could happened rushed through your memory, so you open the door quickly, not scared of anything anymore. And..
Your jaw drops. You expected everything, but it. You were ready for anything, but it.
Tom is sitting on his bed with a girl on his bare lap, kissing her hungrily. They don't hear you came. You want to stop it but you are speechless. Aome seconds later you are finally able to let out a little sigh : "Tom.."
It makes the girl literally jump into the air. Tom looks at her with a question in his eyes, then catches her glance and look at you. Your favorite brown eyes look at you with horror in them.

"OH MY GOD Y/N.. I- Why are you so early today?"

You can't say anything, it's  too much to handle. You turn around and leave the bedroom.

"Y/N, WAIT, I CAN EXPLAIN I-"

You smash the door, guiding yourself to the stairs as Tom runs after you quickly fastening the belt on his jeans.

" Y/N, PLEASE, STOP "

You stop for a second, turning around

"God, Y/n, it's  not what you think, I ju-"

You slap him, then turning back and rushing downstairs. You hear that his steps stopped. It's warm outside. All dreams are ruined. Another one. The boy who you trusted the most cheated on you. The boy who you wanted to have a family with, betrayed you. Suddenly you feel your legs melting. You can't move. Something warm and safe touches your shoulder and...

" Darling! "

" Darling, are you alright?"

" Y/n, why do you have tears, what happened?!"

You open your eyes bouncing on the bad with your eyes wide open. It's night. You shook your head and face Tom. His warm palm is on your shoulder.

" Shhhhh, darling, everything is alright,  I'm here, I'm here. "

Apparently he was asleep, and you woke him up. His hair are messy, he is in his grey sweat pants. He pools you closer to him and hug.

"Y/n, I don't know what happened. I heard you screamingand then noticed tears.. But whatever is was, it was a nightmare. Now you are safe. I'm here, none can offend you."

You press your cheek to his bare chest sobbing slowly. It was just a nightmare. Everything was just a figment of your imagination. Tom is here, holding you in his arms safely, and he will never leave you.