The friends

Warning: swearing, domestic violence.

Your phone keeps buzzing while another plate flies towards you, which is "sent" by your father. Some seconds after you set down, it cruches into the wall with a loud sound. You run upstairs to the bedroom and lock the door, breathing heavily. You hear screams from the first floor. Soon you hear steps coming up to your room and he hits the door trying to open it. You shut your eyes tight and press your back to the door, holding it.

" FUCK LISTEN TO ME NOW, YOU, little SLUT. You are NOT allowed to see these guy anymore, GOT IT? "

Your father yells from the coridor, but he doesn't receive an answer, so he keeps trying to get into your room. Of course you understand what he is talking about: the Holland brothers. You are 16 and you study at the same college as Sam and Harry do. They are your bestfriends and you spend so much time together (at least as much as possible), but your father doesn't like it at all. You have so many rules which he wants you to follow and "not contacting to any boys" is one of these stupid things. He is "old school". Every your contact with a boy means that you slept with that boy for him. He always tries to control you everywhere because  you are " a woman. All women are useless and their place is in the kitchen." That's what he says. He was so disappointed when your mother brought a girl to this world and you feel it from the very first day you met him.  Domestic violence became a usual part of your world, every bad mark or even a little disagreement was followed by his beating. You have to hide the marks which he left by long sleeves hoodie. But your world started changing when you mat Harry and Sam. They made it turn upside down and made you understand that not all men act like your father. They care about you and soon they literally became brothers for you.  After a month of the friendship they asked you to come over to hang out together and meet their family. You were about to agree while remembered about your father. It made you deny.

"Okay, then let's hang out after the lessons, deal?"

Sam offered as you smile

"C'mon Y/n, it will be really cool!"

"Fine"

You finally answered as you saw a boy coming up to twins.

"Hey mates, you alright?"

He asked as your heart made a flip. Of course you knew about their older brother, but you didn't know how he looked like. The guy looked at you.

"Hey, I'm Tom. You must be Y/n, am I right?"

You blushed nodding.

Sam: Y/n, it's our brother, Tom

Harry: an annoying one

Tom: Oh, shut it, Harry

He scoffed as you chuckled.

Sam: we are about to hang out, would you like to join us, Tom?

Tom: Um.. sure! But shouldn't you ask Y/n about it?

Of course you agreed. It was a day fool of laughing and blushing, you had the best time. You knew that dad wouldn't be home until the evening so you could do whatever you want.

Tom's POV

It all started many months ago. Harry and Sam introduced me their best friend - Y/n. She seemed to be introvert: she didn't really talk to me(blushing all the time I tried talking to her) and she didn't agree to come to our house. We all were confused, thinking that the problem was in us.

"Maybe we scare her?"

Harry suggested one day when we all were sitting in the living room. It was late in the evening.