𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲

Endlessly - The 𝐂𝐚𝐛

-

As I walked through those corridors taking every step with a promise to never look back into the endless darkness that shined through your ivory eyes, the silence of our hearts stabbed through my soul making deep scars inside me, one which I'll forget soon enough even if the scattered pieces remind me of our deepest regrets.

It felt like the nightmare binding us together just ended as the strings holding me back started to break apart in front of you.

I couldn't hold back the pain filling every inch of my skin and it burned deep through my body. A familiar sensation that I never wanted to feel again, the demon inside me that I'll never let them see again.

" He will hate you. The hatred in his eyes will only reflect what you truly are. You are a mur-"

No. He will never know. I won't let my darkness kill him. Never. He'll never know who or what I was. Never.

" You told him about your past. Wouldn't he find out everything eventually? He'll know what you are. Don't delude yourself. You are a MURDERER. YOU ARE THE REASON I DIED. YOU KILLED ME- YOU LET ME DIE! "

No. I am not. It was not me. It was-wasn't  my fault. It was a mi-mistake.

He can't know what actually happened. He won't ever know.

I felt a familar warmth running through my body. It sent an odd sensation to curl up my spine almost making me feel overwhelmed.

I opened my eyes to see a very concerned Seojun looking at me while holding me. He was caressing my cheek gently to calm me down.

" Are you feeling better? "

Silence.

Why isn't he saying anything? I know it was a nightmare. He was trembling all over and kept on saying something.

Was it something from his past?

He sighed and then spoke in a calm yet deep voice.

"Let's go home. Tell me right away if you feel uncomfortable, okay?"

"And...If you feel like talking, then I am all ears."

He is so kind to me. But I- I don't want to hurt him any longer. If he knows my truth, then it will hunt him down. I know I am doing wrong. We shouldn't even be together but I...can't...just..let him go.

I am sorry Seojun...

I could feel my eyes tearing up but I somehow stopped it. No. Not now. You have to be strong.

It's gonna be okay. I need to stop overthinking.

After regaining my composure, I looked outside the window. It was a beautiful day. The sky was a light blue with the clouds occasionally creating it's own way amongst the dense path.

After reaching Suho's home

" Thank you Seojun.. Thank you so much for yesterday.. I enjoyed a lot.. It's my first time going out with... a.. a friend. And I- I  loved it. "

Calm down. Breathe.

" I am glad that your happy. I enjoyed a lot too. It was fun going out with you. Let's go someday again."

His words. Again. It made me feel something. Something that I don't wanna.

But still I wanna cherish these moments for now.

So I nodded while smiling.

Pretty.

Your smile is precious.

Don't let it go. Never. I won't let you.

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭  𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 "