𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

...

After the Actress' escape at Jabberwock Island, knowning the Location of her dear cousin. At last, she was there at the Academy, Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles.She was excited to see them again, but met with silence.

"Huh?..." The (h/c) hair female muttered "Where are they...? They should be here at least" as she continued to walk along to what it seems a long corridor, while she was walking walking around she heard a voice.

"GUYS-THERE-IS-AN-INTRUDER-HERE" A robotic voice spoke as the (e/c) eyes look at the direction where the voice came from, what she saw was five Monokuma looking bots with different colors,as the female look at disbelief at what she is looking at.

"What are those ugly monokuma looking ass, doing here..."  The Actress thought

"G-guys!Monodam was right! There's an interuder here!!"The pink Monokuma rip off gasped" Oh no, oh no, oh no! "she screamed, as she panicked"Daddy will get mad at us if there's a intruder here!"

"Wha-wha-what?! How could this be?!" Now the red bear asked
the pink bear.

"I need to run!" The Actress thought, and immediately run away from the five bears,as she went inside towards near one of the doors she found as she was met by an empty classroom.

"Empty...seems like nobody's here or ugly bears"  The Actress thought, as she look around her surroundings. Trying to find a place to hide as her eyes gazed at an empty opened locker, the Actress let out a smirk from her face, as she went inside looked around the classroom for one last time, then closing the locker.

There was silence, too silent for her taste. "Is this the right thing to do?...." The girl thought "Yes, it is the right thing to do... I can't rely on those good for nothing Future Foundation lackeys, they're also so Inefficient... Well the only thing I am grateful to Kyosuke Munakata for saving me back then... Might as well take some shut eye for a while"

After that thought, the female slowly closed her eyes as everything turned black, causing her to slowly lose her consciousness. Now there was only silence, but all of the sudden a loud bang hearing beside the Actress woke her up as she have a irritated look planted on her face.

"Here I thought I was finally going to have some shut eye" Y/n  muttered as a familiar voice rung through her ears. "Nshsishi, hey person on the other locker! You can take some shut eye later and get out of that useless locker!After all I don't want to stick with this useless robot here!"

"That's robophobic!" Another similar voice spoke

As Y/n couldn't believe it, it was her cousin. Almost immediately she kicked the door opened "Koki is that you?!" the female asked with a smile on her face as the voice was shock at first but once they know who it was, it was their one and only cousin. As they immediately hug the girl.

"N/n! You're here!" Kokichi said as he hugged the Actress tighter as the actress hugged back " And here I thought I would suffer here all alone with this piece of Junk!" he continued

"I am not a piece of Junk! I am a robot!" The other voice said as the female looked at them and it was Kiibo.

"Hm...?" Kokichi let out a hum "A robot and a piece of junk looks pretty the same to me nshsihi!" as he smiled