𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜...

...

This is all your fault, you were a fool.

You know that girl has bad intentions yet you decided to act all ignorant, some say ignorance is a blessing. Yet here you are facing the consequences by seeing people suffered and kill within despair.

Which side are you part on, exactly?

The side of despair or hope? Yet you never understand what truly see what both sides are capable of doing so.

Maybe, you were destinated to be alone? Alone and guilty, whole seeing the people you loved suffer?

You couldn't even save your friend,Chiaki.

You are such a bad friend, you know that?

Everything that happened can be stopped if you did something.

It's your fault

ጎፕነ ሃዐሁዪ ቻልሁረፕ

ꀤ꓄ꌚ ꌩꂦꀎꋪ ꎇꍏꀎ꒒꓄

𝓲𝓽𝘴 ꪗꪮꪊ𝘳 ᠻꪖꪊꪶ𝓽

ㄚ ㄖ ㄩ 尺 千 卂 ㄩ ㄥ ㄒ

...

..

.

...

As Y/n woke up, breathing heavily and tears in her eyes as she sat up. Looking down her hands trembling, her heart beat moving rapidly.The guilt and pain that she has been hiding with her facade. "I.. It's just a dream... Calm down"

As Y/n started to sob "I... I know I didn't do enough to stop it and I'm at fault at that... But I... I shouldn't blame myself like this..." Y/n muttered "I shouldn't be like this!" she yelled, trying to convince herself. Yet she couldn't help but put herself to blame.

Y/n get out of her bed, grabbing her crutches as she went to the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror and smiled. "Everything is going to be okay... If I'm okay" she mumbled, trying to reassure herself. As she continue to stare at her own reflection, noticing the eyebags under her eyes, her hair was a mess along with some tear stains on her face.

"I can't look vulnerable then I'm already am..." the female thought as she bring her index fingers on both ends at her mouth, as she made herself smile "Just smile, that's what they say. No one will love me or think I'm attractive if I did not"

as Y/n did her usual routine deciding to bring the crutches with her to not get scolded by Kokichi, once again. As Y/n check the time at her monopad it was currently 7:55 AM, meaning the the cafeteria should be opening soon.

As she waited, as the monokubs announced it is now considered morning time. The actress went inside,making some coffee at the coffee machine as she sat down. Putting her crutches under the table as she patiently wait for the others.

After for a while, everyone was finally here at the cafeteria. " I was worried about what would happen, but i’m glad everything went off without a hitch!" Kokichi spoke first as he took a sip from his panta "Yeah, seriously." Kaito agreed with the petite male