chapter 18: didnt see that coming

Nash POV

Yesterday was probably one of my favorite nights with Liz... She is just perfect... I can't Believe she's mine... I feel like when i first met her, we already knew each other for years...
I'm happy. i think we are gonne be together for many years now.

Liz POV

NOTHING IS WORSE THEN THIS!
What am i gonna do? idk how to tell nash abiut this. ugh. i cant tell anybody... i just gotta go to a doctor and see if i can get rid of it, im trying not to be rude..

12:35

i just so upset with my self that why was i so stupid to not take the pills... ugh. i ruined my life.

nash walks down the stairs and yawns, wait, why is he up? he usually sleeps u till 2 pm, fuck...

"morning babe" he kissed me on the head. i smile weakly "morining" "where are you headed?" he asked while pouring fhe coffee. "ummm, to my sisters. she wants me to help with the.. um moving." i hate lying... "oh, well have fun then" he kisses my cheek and goes to the living room. i get dressed and leave.

3:05

i get back home, with good news and scary news. yikes... i walk to the living room and see nash watching tv. i sit next to him. "hey" "hey, so how did it go?" he smiles. "um, nash i have some news actually..." "okay? what is it?" he looks at the shutting the tv off. i look him in the eyes and gulp. its harder then you think. "i went to the doctor today... and i found out something.." "what is it baby, tell me" he holds my hands. "i found out that im pregnant" there is the scary news. "oh my god..." hes shocked. "but.." "but?" "but i can get an abortion..." and there is the good news. "oh god... w-what do you feel like doing?" "im 100% not ready for a child. im 17 and your 18" i look at him and i feel like im gonna collapse cause this is just so overwhelming.

"i think abortion is a good idea.." he says looking at me. "yeah... i think so too... we just arent ready... when we are older we can try" "exactly... im not ready for a child..." i look down and wipe a tear. Nash hugs me and i hug him back.
"when can you get the abortion?" "idk i need to schedule it..."

after 1 week

today is the day... today im getting an abortion. its sad to do this but im still young and i have a whole life ahead of me. when im older and when im ready, then i can have a child.

i grab my keys and phone, then walks to my car and drive to the hospital. i drive for a few minutes only, then park my car amd go in. "hi im here for my abortion" i feel so bad about this. "yes your name please" "um, Elizabeth Dallas" she types something in the conputer and smiles. "yes you may go in room 213 on this floor." "alright thank you..." i walk to room 213 and sit down. this is scary..

after 1 hour

finaly done. wow. i thought it would hurt, but it didnt really.

i put my clothes on and walk to my car and drive home. i walk in and sit on my couch. i sigh deeply and go on my phone. i start to think, where is nash..? i get uo and walks to the kitchen, there is a note. it says:
Dear Liz,
I went out for a few days, i hope the abortion went well, im sorry for leaving like this but i had no time to call you. im leaving town for a few days. ill see you in a few days,
take care,
i love you,
Nash

i sit down and think. maybe i did something wrong? why did he leave? ugh, i walk upstairs then look in to my closet that i share with nash, i see no clothes of nash, nothing... everythings gone. did he really take everything?? i lay down and sigh, "am i dreaming?" i close my eyes and fall asleep.

after a few hours

i wake up to my phone ringing. i pick it up and look at the ID, Nash. press answer. "hello?" i say. "hey..." he sounds, sad. "whats up?" "i-im sorry... for leaving you like that..." i was confused. "leaving? what do you mean? like breaking up?" he sighs. "yeah... like breaking up" after ge said it i felt my heart drop to my stomach.