chapter 4: brotherly love

Liz POV

so nash wanted to talk about something. but my mom called and she wanted me to come home. "nash listen im really sorry but i need to go home sorry bt can you text me later?" "yeah sure um well see ya tomorrow" i smiled and gave him my number.

i walked out of his room and started walking home, i was actually hoping that nash would walk me home. but he probably forgot... right? anyway i got home and i saw cams car at the front of the house. i went in side and saw cam siting at the tabe and talking to mom."CAMERON!!!" "ELIZABETH!!" i shouted and he shouted back at me, hugged him tightly amd i was so happy that cam was back.

"hey beautiful, so listen i gotta tel yoi se thing..." oh no is he gonna go away again he looked so sad. "what now?" "im gonna stay here for 5 months!" "OMG CAM IM SO HAPPY!"

for the rest of the night we talked about his trip and he brought be a magcon hoddie and he and the guys signed it. it was the best gift ever from him.

i went to my room and i almost fell a sleep but i got a text from an unknown user

*the Text*(N for nash and L for liz)

N- hey 😊

L- hey nash

N- so what are you doing in the weekend?

L- nothing, why?

N- do you wanna go hangout?

L- um yeah sure whare do you wanna meet?

N- um at the park 12:00?

L- okey se ya tomorrow

N- bye 😉

L- bye nash

*end of text*

i fell a sleep right after we stoped texting.

Cameron POV

i woke up to screaming. i went to lizes room ans she was screaming. "Liz wake up its a dream" i shok her many times and she finnaly woke up."liz what's going on what happend?" she was crying and she was very scared. about something. "Oh my god, c-cameron i-im so scared" she sniffed and cryed in to my chest. "Liz what happend?" "i'll tell you in the morning" i felt bad cause se is so sweet but what can scare her like that? i put her back to bed and kissed her forhead and started to walk away until i heard a sweet sound."cam?" "yeah liz" she sounded so sweet, i really missed her. "can you stay with me?" "yeah sure" i stayed with her of the night. she fell asleep in my arms witch was really cute.

*morning*

i woke up and liz was asleep she looked so peaceful. i got up and went down stairs. "morning cameron" "morning mom" she was making breakfast. "so where were you last night?" "what do you mean ?" what did she mean i was at home. "you werent in your room" "oh in the midle of the night liz started screaming and i went to see what was going on, she was having a bad dream so i stayed with her" " aww well isnt that sweet" come on she is still my sister.

Liz POV

what am i going to tell cam? i saw a dream about nash that he and i were dating and we were perfect together and he was happy with me but then he vas cheating on me and he didnt care any more and he hit me in the face and kiked me in the stomach and left. it was horrible. but i cant lie to my on protective brother.

i went down stairs and cam running twoards me and hugged me tightly. "um morning cam" " so what happend at night?" oh no what do i say?? okey i need to lie its the onely way.he cant know that i like nash."i...i...i...um...i cant remmember" please please dont say that im lieing. " oh well if you remmember then tell me, please" oh why do you have to look so sweet, now i feel bad.

i look at the clock and its 12:15. oh shit im late. " um cam listen i really am late for something" "what are you late for?" um um um i i uh just i need to tell him the truth but not now." i'll tell you later i need to get ready and go!" so i went up stairs to my room and changed in to my clothes and ran right to the park.

Nash POV

uh i'v been here for 15 mins and she isnt here. i hope she is okey. i really have started to like her i wanted to tell her at my house but then cam came in the way. i saw a girl run twoards me. LIZ. finnaly she came. "hey liz so are you okey?" "yeah why?" ugh she is soooo pretty. "im sorry but i slept in" "oh okey thats fine, um liz i really need to ask you something..." okey i need to ask her on a date... okey here goes nothing. "um okey what is it nash?" " will you... go on a... a date with me?"

----------------------------------------------

A/N : so what will liz say?

when will cam know about them?

so many questions. thank you for reading 😍😘

love ya all❤️💙💚

L☁️