32: MY BABY BEAR

Third Person POV

When Taehyung thought it was going to be a long night, he never thought it was going to be more than that.

Yup....Jungkook had fucked him for nearly two days straight and now his ass is paining asf.

Jungkook woke up on Sunday afternoon to see a sleeping Beauty beside him. He knew Taehyung must be very tired. He never knew he had this much stamina in himself.

He caressed Taehyung's hair and kissed on his forehead making Taehyung stir in his sleep. He saw Taehyung opening his eyes slowly, growing in pain.

" Afternoon baby," Jungkook said sweetly as he saw Taehyung cutely opening his eyes.

" Afternoon....ouch" Taehyung hissed in pain and Jungkook looked at him in worry.

" Did I go too hard or overdo it? I am so sorry baby." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung.

" Of course you overdid it, idiot. How can you even have that much stamina!? Ow.....now you are going to take care of me you understand!" Taehyung huffed angrily but he just looked like an angry puppy in Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook smiled and got up and went towards the bathroom. He came back after some time and picked Taehyung up who just looked at the other with a confused face.

" W-What are y-" Taehyung started but Jungkook cut him. " Shh baby. I am going to take care of you." Jungkook said softly and sweetly making Taehyung's face flush.

He set himself and Taehyung in the bathtub and started massaging Taehyung's lower region who lay on Jungkook in satisfaction.

They came out after bathing and Jungkook even helped Taehyung wear his dress. He carried Tae to the dining table making Tae sit on the chair.

Taehyung saw everyone come out one by one. All of the tops were carrying the bottoms and Taehyung knew that their condition was the same as him.

All of them were sitting on the chair and all the tips were making lunch for them. They chuckled, thinking about what they were going to eat today.

" Hey Tae! So how was your night...I mean day and nights with Jungkook huh?" He heard Y/N through the mind link and looked at her. She was looking back at him with a teasing look.

" The same as yours." He said with a smirk, making Y/N blush. And then both of them giggled.

" Are you going to keep us out of whatever you are doing?" Yoongi pouted and Taehyung giggled.

" Let's try group mindlink. Only bottoms." Taehyung said excitedly and all of them nodded.

" But I can't..." Yugyeom said.

" Ok so let's just us talk about it." Y/N said and they started mind linking.

" So what were you both talking about?" Jin asked.

" We were talking about these two days, weren't we Tae?" Y/N asked Taehyung, smiling like a freak.

" Don't even talk about it. I thought that I was gonna get punished for the night but it ended up for 2 days." Yoongi said.

" But you enjoyed it, didn't you?" Taehyung asked wiggling his eyebrows making Yoongi turn crimson.

" S-shut up! All of you did the s-same ok!" Yoongi said and all of them giggled.

" Aish my ass is paining so much. Never thought that midget would be so big." Yoongi said and all of us burst out laughing.

The tops looked at them suspiciously and the bottoms looked at them innocently. Jungkook came near Taehyung and kissed his lips.