Urokodaki

I guess I passed out, I woke up and the man trying to kill Nezuko was gone.
I looked over to my side, Nezuko and Tanjiro were asleep and a strange bamboo muzzle was covering Nezuko's mouth.
I stood up and stretched, my muscles were so sore so I doubt I just "passed out."
I walked over to Tanjiro and nudged his head, I got a mumble in return and huffed in annoyance.
"Look kid, get up we have work to do!" I yelled at him, but it only came out in meows.
After a bit of words mumbled he bolted awake and stared at me and then Nezuko.
"Oh yeah.. where did that guy go..?" He looked around to no avail.
I shrugged and nudged Nezuko awake just as I had done for Tanjiro.
She woke up and stared at me, then she pat my head and I blushed awkwardly.
"Nezuko! Your okay!"
Tanjiro ran up to his sister and hugged her, she hugged him back.
I smiled to myself and hopped onto Tanjiro's head, he held his sisters hand and we cleared the mountain.
..
1 hour later
..
Tanjiro put his sister in a cave to protect her from sunlight, then we went to find something travel with her.
We reached a farm and a couple farmers were harvesting nearby.
"Excuse me sir, can I take that basket and some hay?"
The farmer spoke.
"Yeah sure."
"How much do you want?"
"What?"
"How much do you want me to pay??"
"No need to pay! Really!"
"Let me pay you!"
I shook my head and batted Tanjiro on the head.
He nodded and payed the farmer anyways.
I of course growled grumpily at him.
We made our way back to the cave, basket in tow and we met back with Nezuko in the cave.
For some reason, she had dug a hole underground inside the cave.
Tanjiro mentioned something about moles but i wasn't really listening.
Nezuko patted me on the head once more once Tanjiro got her out of the hole, it was oddly calming when she did that.
I jumped inside of the basket with her, she had somehow changed her size to fit in the basket, must be a demon thing.
He pet me the entire time I was in there with her, we were in there for a few hours and I jumped a little when the basket stop moving.
Tanjiro opened it and ushered me out of it, Nezuko was let out but she stayed behind,
I knew the reason he stopped though, the house we were in front of smelled strongly of blood, it was fowl and disgusting. Me and Tanjiro ran up to the doors and opened them to find a demon humanoid eating the flesh of dead people. It wasn't as gruesome as the scene at Tanjiro house but it was still a sight to behold.
I shook in my fur and sunk my head into it when I saw this, Tanjiro picked me up and rubbed my head which calmed me down a little.
Tanjiro called out to the feasting demon and it looked at us with pure hatred.
"Hey!"
It ran towards Tanjiro and I and it swiped at us.
Tanjiro fell to the ground and the demon grabbed him by the collar of his kimono and strangled him, I was watching this, I was frozen and couldn't move. Petrified beyond belief, my only freind was about to die and I couldn't do anything about it.
...
"Natsua! Remember your training! If you want to use Karate techniques then you have to master them!"
...
As if a fire sparked in me, I lunged at the demon and grabbed its neck, my teeth were engulfed in flames and that empowered the bite force and chopped the demons head right off, i recoiled back and my fur bristled.
'WHAT THE HELL-'
Tanjiro fell back and stared at me, I stared back at him.
"How did you do that, cat?"
He questioned me.
I didn't move so he shrugged his shoulders and got up, checking if the demon was dead.
It's body was here but it's head, nowhere to be seen.
I looked down at the body, blood pooling about of it.
I jumped a little when the body started to move again.
"DAMNIT! DAMN YOU!"
The voice of the demon called at us from the distance.
"It's alive??"
Tanjiro questioned.
We both ran towards the demons head, it was near the edge of a cliff.
"How did that stupid cat do that?"
The demon screamed.
I snickered inwards.
I heard footsteps behind us and looked back.
The demons body was walking towards us, Tanjiro gasped a little and ran behind the demons body, he pushed it off.
The demon grabbed Tanjiro's hand and they both fell but not before Nezuko reached for Tanjiro's hand and pulled him up.
The body fell and died.
"You killed my body??" The demon screamed.
Nezuko growled and pinned the head to a tree, allowing Tanjiro the chance to kill it.
Tanjiro thought for a moment and hesitated, why wouldn't he kill it?
I hissed at him and he looked at me.
He grabbed a rock and lifted it up towards the head.
He hesitated once more.
I noticed someone approaching and a man wearing a blue kimono and a goblin mask rested his hand on Tanjiro's shoulder.
"Use your head, do not hesitate. It's a demon, it's not a human."
Tanjiro didn't, kill it though. He was too scared, or maybe.. it's because the demon still had human thoughts.
The sun started to rise and the demon screamed before burning alive.
Tanjiro stared at the ashes before running to find Nezuko, she was in the basket inside the house.
I sighed a sigh of relief and walked towards Tanjiro with the man.
"What's your name..? Who are you?"
Tanjiro asked.
"My name is Urokodaki, and I will be your teacher."