Chou

Zhang woke up in bed. He looked around. His friend Chou was sitting on the end of the bed with blood smeered on the sleeves of his white t-shirt and arms. "Hey," Zhang called.

"You're finally awake," Chou got up and examined Zhangs shoulder. "I took the bullet out and stiched up the wound on your stomach."

"Thanks." Zhang smiled, holding his arms out for a hug to the worried boy.

Chou hesitated at first, then threw himself into Zhang. "Fuck you. You can't just faint when you walk into my room and expect me to be calm. You fucking scared me Aga"

"I know Chou. I'm sorry. Your choking me. Now let me go." Zhang whined.

Chou frowned and let him go, helping him sit up. "And who hit you? Was it that girl? I can-

"Some man attacked X, so I intervened. I didn't get the money." Zhang sighed.

Chou laughed. "Were you worried about the money? To me it seems like you spent more time taking care of her. She's in the hospital again by the way."

Zhang took a deep breath and layed in Chous lap. "She's actually not that bad. She's really pretty and. . . Well nothing's really wrong with her. She's just abused. She doesn't know what's going to hurt her next so she always has to be cautious. She even knew I was playing her."

"She's a strong girl." Chou said. "I was told that she's been shot 12 times before, and stabbed twice. She was even caught by a mafia leader and she killed him. She was also in a fire when she was younger. It was a really bad fire. She was even shot but still got out. And she was in a really bad car accident. She also was pushed from a helecopter once and-

"She was pushed from a helecopter?" Zhang asked, worriedly.

"Yeah. Just this year. 3 months ago maybe. People say her father pushed her. She held the foot of the helecopter though and when she got close to a building jumped. She broke 3 ribs and her leg." Chou explained.

Zhay sat up. "Fuck." He rolled onto Chou and layed them down, burying his face in his neck. "I made her jump from the helecopter. She pleaded for me to not but I still did."

"Zhay. Get off. No. Don't get off. Your fine. I just. . ." Chou took a deep breath and rubbed Zhangs back. "I've never seen you this stressed about something. A girl at that."

"I don't have a reason to hate her. Why do I hate her so much?" Zhang yelled, sitting up again, still on Chou.

Chou sighed and let his hands fall from Zhangs back. "Why do you do this to me?"

"I don't have time for that Chou." Zhang whined. "You're supposed to help me with my girl problems."

"What am I supposed to do?" Chou yelled, sitting up.

Zhang layed his head on Chous shoulder. "I don't know."

There was a moment of silence. "Do you like her?"

"No. I pitty her."

"Then pitty her. Let yourself feel baby. I'm only still your friend because I'm used to it. . . And you're you, but that doesn't matter. Point is, let yourself feel for her. I'm not saying fall in love, I'm saying don't avoid your feelings. It's ok to tell her she'll be ok." Chou said.

Zhang pushed Chou to lay down again. "You have so many more feelings then me." Zhang laughed.

"Does this mean you're leaving me?" Chou asked sadly. When he didn't get an answer he hugged Zhang tightly. "I won't be man at you. I'll just miss you. A lot.".

"I won't abandon you Chou. I just won't spend as much time with you," Zhang answered.

A tear slipped from Chous eye. "Why does this feel like a break up. I feel like you're breaking up with me," Chou cried.

"You can't break up with someone you were never with. We discussed this." Zhang stated, slightly upset that he made his friend cry.

"That makes it even worse." Chou pushed his face into Zhangs shoulder and they fell asleep holding each other tightly.

"I don't know." Xuan shrugged.

"Well did he say he wanted your money?" Gyu asked.

Xuan shrugged again. "Yes."

Gyu laughed. "And?"

"There is no and. The and is I'm tired." She layed down and closed her eyes to sleep.

Xuan fell asleep as Gyu rubbed her back gently. Gyu kissed her head before walking away.

Zhang woke up to a gentle touch on his back. Chou carefully moved Zhang off of him and tiredly stumbled to the bathroom. Zhang closed his eyes again and fell asleep. He was woken a while later by Chou again as he pulled Zhang back onto him. "Baby?" Chou called.

"What?"

"I had a dream where you picked her over me." Chou simply stated.

Zhang laughed. "For what? A kiss. I wouldn't pick her for even that Chow. Not if you're involved. I promised your brother."

Chou smiled and rolled on his side so he could lay his head on Zhangs chest. "Will you still come to bed at night? In my room?"

"I don't know Chow. Probaly. Go to sleep. This is the only time I'm letting you sleep like this because it really hurts to move."

Chou kissed Zhang's neck twice before relaxing and going back to sleep. Zhang layed still until he was sure Chou was asleep then wiped his neck. "I don't know how to treat people equally. Why can I let you do whatever you want, but I can't even, without wanting money, help X?" Zhang sighed before flaling asleeo again.

Xuans phone rang. She answered it tiredly. "Yeah?"

"I was told you're back come to my office." Mr. Kim demanded, hanging up immediately to tell Zhang the same thing.

Xuan sighed and walked to his office. When she opendd the door she was shocked to see Zhang. "Zhang?"

"Sup." He tiredly scratched his head.

Xuan laughed. He had obviously just woken up. He wasn't wearing a shirt and he had marks across his chest from something being on it.

"Alright. Xuan, you're getting married." Mr. Kim stated calmly.

Zhang held up his hand. "If she's getting married, I'm going back to bed."

"I'm not getting married." Xuan yelled.

"Zhang. You two are going to marry each other." Mr. Kim explained.

"I am not marryinv her!"
"I am not marrying him!"

They yelled at the same time.