After Party

Warning: Contains a tiny bit of degradation, you have been warned.

---

"How about we continue our little game in my chambers?" Ningguang suggests.

You both stare at her, bewildered at what she was saying. She didn't seem like the type to be into such games, but it didn't matter to you at all, all you needed was to get fucked tonight.

You examine Beidou's face. It appears to be lit up. The look of despair wiped clean off her face.

"Let the game continue!" Beidou beams. You giggle at her excitement, becoming just as eager as she is.

"Let's do it!" you reply.

"Then the game is on after the party is over." Ningguang responds, strutting off.

The three of you scatter and continued the party. You enjoyed the drinks and occupied your time by engaging in different activities. Finding your way to the living room, you decide to watch people play beer pong and drink, though that didn't last long.

You now sit in the corner, scrolling through your phone. Beer pong became boring and the last thing that had you entertained was Childe, who passed out on the couch with his ass in the air. No matter how silly it was to look at him in this ridiculous position, your mind would never cease to think about tonight. You wish Beidou and Ningguang were with you to at least kill some time.

Speak of the devil. Suddenly, Ningguang appeared from nowhere, almost like a magician. Your head snaps towards her, eyes widening. A bit of thrill forming at your core.

"Where did you come from?" You raised an eyebrow at her, can't help but let a smile from your face.

"Doesn't matter, love," she says as she steps in front of you, wrapping her hands around your waist. Panic rises within you and your shoulders tense up. Was she about to risk getting caught? You place a hand on her chest, stopping her.

"Not here, too many people Ning." You say, looking at the crowd of people doing whatever the hell they were doing in the living room. She looks back, quickly observing them, then turns back towards you.

"They are all too drunk to care, relax." She says while laughing. Your shoulders relax a bit and your panic disappears. She puts a small lustful kiss on your lips and you kiss her back, returning the same energy. You feel your hands move from her chest to wrap around her neck, pulling her closer to you. Her tongue runs across your lips as her hands move down to your ass, cupping it. You let out a quiet moan in response. Thank goodness no one was watching you two.

"Cotton candy chapstick." She says.

"What happened to 'no cheating'? Can't wait a few more minutes?" You ask, the corner of your lips forming a smile.

She closes her eyes and grins, letting out a slight giggle. "This is not cheating, I'm just, seeing what type of chapstick you have on."

You smile, "You are a terrible liar."

She laughs before backing off of you. Her eyes watch you before caressing your cheek with the pad of her thumb. "I'll see you later tonight, love."

She strides out of the room, leaving you alone once again. You let out a heavy sigh, shoulders slumping and eyes overflowed with sadness, missing the warmth of her closeness. Deciding that you need something else to distract you, you push yourself off the wall with your foot; you walk out of the living room to find something to occupy your time.

You move to the large kitchen, the number of people gathered in the living room, and the smell of alcohol became too overwhelming. A huff of relief emits from you, finally being freed from the awful smell of liquor. You go over to the fridge and open it, searching for any clean drinks. It would be bad to get too tipsy. If you did, you wouldn't be able to look back at this night at all.