Meeting with some old "friends"

So while I was talking to them I found their powers and everything about them. While we were speaking I had a immaculate idea. What if we all go back to my school and see their reactions, I mean I wasn't in school for only a week so I can just say that I was on a trip. The guys had other things to do but the girls were down for it.

Ishtar: So what is your school?

Y/N: A normal school for normal people.

Selina: How does it work?

Y/N: You learn stuff

Ajimu: Like what?

Y/N: Aren't you omniscient? Figure it out.

That then figured it out, guess the previous god said that they must obey him all the time so I just reverted that rule. While we were organizing for going to school, I had a great idea.

Y/N: Why don't you act like my girlfriends?

The girls: REALLY, WE DONT MIND!

Y/N: Ight, but first, calm your tits. You are hurting my eardrums.

The girls: We're sorry...

Y/N: No worry's, just don't be that loud godamn.

After we packed, we teleported to my parents house...

F/N: OH MY GOD Y/N YOU'RE ALIVE!

Y/N: Chill dad, I was at my friends house. Anyways where is mom.

F/N: OH YOUR MOM IS ON A BUSINESS TRIP!

Y/N: Damn dad chill, you finna break my eardrums.

F/N: OH SORRY, I FORGOT YOU DON'T LIKE NOISE! ANYWAYS WHO ARE THE 3 LADIES! ARE THEY YOUR YOU KNOW WHAT!?

Y/N: YE SAY IT AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE, SO THE ENTIRE FUCKING GLOBE CAN HEAR YOU!

The girls: H-hi...

Y/N: OH HELLO YOUNG LADIES, MY NAME IS F/N! WHAT ARE YOUR NAMES!?

Ajimu: My name is Ajimu...

Selina: My name is Selina...

Ishtar: My name is Ishtar...

F/N: OHHH WELL WHY DON'T YOU STAY HERE, YOU HAVE ALL YOUR STUFF I SEE!

The girls: REALLY!?

Oh shit, even more noise.

~Time skip

So while they were putting all their stuff into some places where they can find them, I fell asleep.

Sirzechs POV:

Wow I'm so glad that I got rid of that traitor, I will do anything for you my Rias, my beautiful, lovely Rias. I have a special photo of you, don't say it to no one though. *unzips pants*

Grayfia POV:

IS HE NORMAL!? THATS INCEST! AND WHAT WAS HE TALKING ABOUT KILLING Y/N!? I MUST FIGURE THIS OUT! I went to my room and started reading books about some mythologies but I saw this unnamed book what sparked my interest. I picked it up and instantly got extreme unknown pressure, while I was reading I saw a text written in cryptic what I couldn't understand. I decided to go to sleep and tomorrow I will investigate this book.

Y/N POV:

When I woke up I saw Ajimu, Selina and Eris next to me with barley any clothes on, I mean hey I didn't mind but I mustn't do it in the morning, my pp ain't ready. I packed my stuff and got ready. They woke up and instantly got ready and we went to school. While we were walking Selina asked me this question...

Selina: Who has the biggest boobs?

Y/N: Why you ask, but if I need to answer it probably would be, uhhhhh, probably Akeno. Is it that you are insecure about your "biddies"?

She blushes madly

Selina: N-NO! I am extremely confident in my breast size!

Y/N, Ajimu and Eris: Yeah, we can totally see...

Selina: ANYWAYS LETS JUST SHUT UP AND GO TO SCHOOL!

Y/N: Bu-

Selina: SHUT... THE FUCK UP!

Damn shawty on her period.

~Time skip

Thot1: OMG ITS Y/N HES BACK!

THOT2: I WANT HIM TO PUNISH ME FOR BEING A BAD GIRL!~

THOT3: WHO ARE THOSE WHORES ACTING LIKE THEIR GODDESSES JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE NEXT TO A GOD!

GUY1: Oh hey it's Mr. Ni-

Y/N: Say it, say it, I fucking dare you, spit it out!

And just like that everyone was silent. While I was walking, the three went to pick up their schedule and we went to class. While I was waiting class to start, they were outside the classroom waiting for the professor.

Professor: Hello, today we have 3 new students. Enter.

Ajimu: Hello my name is Ajimu.

Guys: OH MY GOD A BABE!

Selina: Hello, my name is Selina.

Guys: OMG ANOTHER BABE!

Ishtar: Hello...

Guys: HOW MANY BABES DO WE HAVE!?

Damn chill holy fuck.

Rias POV:

How is he alive? I thought my brother killed him? If he didn't I'll take matters into my own hands and show him how useless he is! He is nothing compared to me, he is a devil I am a goddess HAHAHAHAHAHA! Anyways I want to talk to everyone in the peerage due to this inconvenience, I must kill him.

Rias: Kiba, please lure Y/N back in, somehow.

Kiba: Understood.

Rias: And Issei, you will kill him.

Issei: Yes, I will fulfil your wishes president.

Rias: And also, Kiba, bring the 3 girls.

Kiba: Yes president.

~Time skip

Y/N POV:

Damn, I'm bored and tired, even if I don't need to sleep I want to. If I want to cure my boredom I would probably just destroy a universe and recreate it.

Kiba: Hello Y/N, would you mind coming to the ORC with the 3 girls?

Y/N: Ok.

While I was walking I called the three to come with me and they instantly came and followed me behind. I was just scrolling through my 15 gb of hentai because why not. When we arrived I hid my disgust.

Rias: Hello Y/N.

Y/N: Ok.

Rias: How are you?

Y/N: Ok.

Rias: Is that it?

Y/N: Ok.

Rias: Anyways, I want you to rejoin our peerage.

Y/N: Ok... MY ASS, YOU CAN GARGLE A DICK AND BRUSH YOUR TEETH IN MY BALLS! FUCK ALL OF YOU! Yes that's something I always wanted to say.

Rias: Guess you leave me no choice, Issei, now.

He attempts to punch me but I just tap it with my finger and it breaks. Because I was feeling generous, I rebuilt it but I made him promise a vow that if he breaks, he fucks Pico endlessly for the rest of his life.