Chapter 3: The Internal War

I wake up from a hot hand running up my thigh. My eyes instantly shoot open and see Danny staring at me with pleasure. His erection is still placed inside me, our bodies still intertwined.

"Good morning, beautiful," he says, a smile placing itself upon his lips. I stretch my arms over my head and snuggle up to him, letting his erection slide in deeper.

"Why are you touching my leg?" I ask randomly, not really bothering to listen to what he is going to say. I smell his scent on his chest and I run my fingers over the muscles.

"I'm just admiring it," he whispers into my ear, letting his minty breath fan over my cheek.

I turn my head to look at him, giving him a sly look," Too bad you can't have it," I mimic myself from yesterday. He laughs quietly, then lets his lips fall to mine.

His hand continues to run over my thigh, as he uses the other to pull himself completely on top of me once again, never breaking our kiss.

My hands instinctively wrap around his neck to deepen the kiss. Oh how I love his soft lips.

I remember how it felt to kiss them every day when we were in middle school. We were together for the longest time. That is until he cheated on me with Brittany Lewis. I was crushed by it, I'd go as far to say I was heartbroken. So I broke up with him, and avoided him ever since. Until college...

I am pulled from my thoughts when Danny starts to push his length inside me again, slowly pulling it out and repeating the process.

I let a moan escape my throat and I push myself closer to him. My hands roam over his back and sides, feeling the muscles and the scar from when he and I snuck into his neighbor's garage and set the house alarm off. We bolted so fast, he ripped his shirt and cut his side on a piece of metal that was randomly sticking out of the wall.

My lips begin to quiver, my eyes watering. He hurt me so badly, and here I am letting him in again.

Danny notices my crying and instantly pulls out, enveloping me in a hug, and grabbing his large comforter, he pulls it over me.

"What's the matter?" he asks, almost seeming worried. I bury my head into his chest, placing my hands gently on it.

The tears are fading and I am only trying to hold back an uneven breathing," I can't do this."

I push myself out of his arms, finding the strength to stand up and walk over to my dresser. I jerk it open, grabbing underclothing and throwing them on. Then I walk to my closet and throw on a black sweatshirt and pale blue shorts.

"Why?" his voice is nervous like, his body closing in behind mine. I freeze up, feeling his hands lay themselves on my waist. He pushed his body against mine, letting me feel his naked form on my back.

"You'll do it again," I whisper, turning myself around, which is quite a bad idea, because now I can see him and his angelic face.

"I won't," he whispers as well, his hand forming a cup on my cheek, and the other on my neck.

My back is against my closet door, and Danny presses his body into mine. "Please move."

He shakes his head no and moves his lips to my nose, kissing gently, then placing them upon my lips. He kisses them gently like my nose, and waits patiently for me to start kissing him back.

My whole body is shaking, my head debating on if I should kiss him back or walk away.

'He'll do it again,' I tell myself.

I shake my head and pull myself away from him,"You'll do it again."

I walk towards the dorm room door and he paces to it, holding the handle and staring me in the eyes," I won't."

My gaze drops to the floor for a moment, then reaches back to him," you will."

I push his hand from the handle and open the door, walking out, and slamming the door shut.
__________________________

A/N: Hello! Hasn't it been such a long time?? I'm back on Wattpad with a very twisted story part.

Comment & Vote

Please check out my other books:
Playing The Game
Touch Me
Sexy Possessive Bad Boy

Thanks!