Part 1, Wallflower.

Wrapping my arms around my stomach I stared into the small mirror. I was wearing a simple outfit as I looked at myself. Staring into my reflection I just couldn't see what made me "Exotic" or "Cute." I was a neko, and granted that automatically meant I was extremely rare, only one thousand existed. I had natural platinum blonde hair that was cut short, a fluffy pair of white cat ears and tail, big brown doughy eyes, and a flat stomach.

Wrapping my arms tighter I did a one eighty and frowned. I don't know why they said that, I thought I looked ugly as hell. It didn't help that I was only 4,1. I was used to mostly just looking at peoples abdomen, or chest, or groin... It was even worse since all my brothers were big buff alphas. Except for Kai. Kai, He was the only one I was close to. At least Until he turned fifteen, the "find your mate age" and was immediately enveloped in the polyfidelity romance that my five older brothers shared. They showed affection to me but it always felt stressed or fake. Sighing I walked back over to my bed and laid down, idly clicking the remote to change my room lighting. I finally settled on a deep blue and purple. It fit my mood. 

Trying to fall back asleep I collapsed back onto my bed. Dozing off I cringed as my elder brothers laughter floated up to me. I clenched my eyes rolled over, getting on my feet. Walking to the wardrobe by my mirror I opened it and pulled a light green sweater over me, preparing for the cool morning air. Even in summer the cold Michigan air never left us. Slipping on a pair of shorts I glanced at my phone.

3 New text from Jake

J: Wassup Fuck up Faggot!     7:34Am

J: What? Think that just because school is over you can ignore me??    7:47Am

J: Meet me at the park. Now.     8:02 Am

I took a breath and glanced at my alarm clock to see that it was 8:15. Fuck. Hurriedly finger combing my hair and petting my ears down I grabbed my socks and thrusted my foot through them. Hopping on one foot I slipped on my shoes and ran out of my bedroom. 

Practically falling down the stairs I narrowly avoided slamming into Marks torso. 

"Woah there dude! Slow down for a sec! Jack just made eggs and sausage, want any?" He asked.

I stopped for a moment and then internally threw up at the thought of carbs. Or food in general. 

"Ah.. No thanks!"

I said plastering a smile on my face. He looked quizzically at me for a moment and then walked past me to the hallway into the game room. Sighing I took his advice and walked briskly to the front door. Hoping no one was in the kitchen, which is conveniently placed next to the front door, I continued. If only that were my luck. If only. Just as i was about to open the door Cameron walked in. Great. 

"Where ya goin?" He asked cocking an eyebrow.

"To the park..." I murmured while looking down. Why the crap was he letting so much alpha dominance out? It hurt just to stand.

He nodded and I took that as an okay, sprinting out the door before I collapsed. I shut the door behind me and ran to my bike, hopping on and pedaling as fast as I could to get there. I knew which park he was talking about.. It was close, maybe two miles away, and his favorite "beat up Everett" place. I pedaled even harder, trying to get there as quickly as possible. The nice modern houses began to fade as I unlocked the gate to my neighborhood and kept biking, leaving my "rich family house mansion thing" behind. My father was a celebrity and that meant he needed the safest most secure place for us to live. Well, mostly my brothers, I was more of a parasite to him. 

Blinking I slowed down as I realized I was close. Pulling to a stop a few minutes later I hopped off and ran onto the run-down park. 

"You're late." Jake muttered as he walked out from behind the slide. 

He was a little older than me at fifteen, where I was only fourteen. But, the small age gap made all the difference, he was 5,9 and leanly muscled. 

"I-I'm sorry... I missed your texts." I stuttered.

"So? That's not my fault." He said walking towards me with this glint in his eye.

"P-p-please I'm sorry!" I begged backing away.

"Well I'm not." 

His fist flew into me, making everything go black.

A/n YAY! First chap is out! Prolly more on Tuesday!!! Pls follow (Bcs I'll post updates to u), vote, and do whatev!! 

Ps... U dont have to worry because this isn't one of those books that kills off the mc at the end.