CHAPTER 1 : The party

GAIA'S  POV

I wake up in the morning very tired I pick up my phone to see what time it was,  it was 7:00 am so I still had  time before school started so I got dress , then texted Julianna telling her I'll see her at school then I went downstairs and made some breakfast later I went upstairs and told my mom I was leaving and that left her some food downstairs I then left and got in my car and drove to school .

I finally arrived at school and met up with Julianna.

JULIANNA'S POV

I was by my locker at school on my phone waiting for Gaia to arrive , until someone tapped me on the shoulder , I turned around and saw who it was it was Blake from my math class , and he was telling me about a party he was having , and how he was inviting me and Gaia then he walked away , and I saw Gaia coming up to me.

I then told her about the party and that we should go and I would be some fun.

J: HII HOE

G: HEY BITCH

J: so I got something to tell you

G: what is it?

J: Blake invited us to come to his party today after school

G: Idk juli I don't think we should go

J: come on it will be fun

G: fine I'll come I guess

J: ok we can meet at my house to get ready

G : ok great

(Then the bell rings)

(AFTER SCHOOL)

GAIA'S POV

so it is finally after school , and I'm on my way to julianna's to get ready for the dumb party I say to myself while rolling my eyes pulling into her driveway.

I then got out the car and knocked on her door waiting for her to open the door.

(Sorry this is short but chapter two will be longer)