Chapter 6

Imagine that being the sitting room of the party kind of thing, or imagine anything, this isn't exactly what it looks like, it's just like the closest thing I could get to the gist of it.

Amabilis pronunciation - a-may-ba-lis

Also I LOVE when ye comment feedback it makes me SO happy, and to answer the question about why she couldn't stay with the Betas is because as I mentioned Bellamy was a warrior so she really doesn't spend time at home that much and Arthur is always on Beta duties too and is only around when something's happening, so Liam and Adonis were kind of raising themselves or each other and there was no kind of 'room' for Mabel if you get me? So yeah that's it! Enjoy the story and sorry for this being so long!

***

Mabel smiled as Adonis covered her eyes.

He had brought her to a park and they had watched the sunset together.

He said he had a surprise at home for her so he took her to his house and covered her eyes with a tie as he led her up the driveway.

So here they were, outside the huge mansion and on the verge of walking in.

"Hey a-Addie?" She whispers just as they walked past all of the cars in the driveway.

"Yes baby" he replied, smiling as he looked at the beautiful brunette.

"C-can we do t-this ne-next year ag-again?" She says, leaning towards him.

He sighed, he wasn't going to be there.

"Mabel, there's something I have to tell you, but I don't want you to freak out" he said, guessing it was probably better than telling her after the party and bursting her bubble.

She lifted her head from his shoulder. He saw her hand flex, showing her sudden nerves.

She nodded.

"Well I-",  he began only to be interrupted.

"Abe!" A voice sequels causing Adonis to sigh.

"Seba?" Mabel questions, her hands reaching out to grab onto the girl.

Sebastian was a year younger than her but, at the age of eleven, was suffering from terrible ptsd and anxiety- caused by the death of her father and the fear she endured, Mabel was the same but with the help of Adonis was better at handling it.

Sebastian reached out and laid a hand on Mabels shoulder as Adonis gripped Mabels waist to steady her.

"Yeah it's me!" Bash said, making Mabel grin as she heard the smile in the young girls voice.

"Happy birthday by the way" Bash adds, placing a big kiss on Mabels cheek, making her laugh.

"T-Thank you S-Seba" she replies shaking her head, causing her soft brown curls to whip Adonis' face.

"Ow, baby stop it, you're hair is hurting me" Adonis whines, squeezing her sides.

"H-hush honey and b-b-bring me inside s-so I c-ca-can get m-my surprise!" She stuttered excitedly and wiggled against his grasp.

"Kay" he responds and walks them to the front door.

Bash opens the door and they step in, heading silence.

Adonis looks around at the set up and nods approvingly.

It was a colourful party despite it being dark outside, with loads of glow in the dark balloons, glow in the dark being the main theme.

Everyone bowed to the future Alpha and Luna as they entered the room and Adonis nodded in acknowledgement.

"A-Addie? C-can I see now?" Mabel whispers, wondering why it's so quiet.