Aya Tsuji hcs ! 💄

💄 Aya knows all the Disney princess songs by heart

💄 Aya knows all the Disney princess songs by heart . If you sing Cinderella's song she'll pour her heart out to you .

💄 Her mother was a star in the movie industry she found her love for makeup and other cosmetics by being babysat by her mom's makeup assistant as a child .

💄Absolutely loves going shopping for big poofy dresses . She loves feeling like a princess ( who doesn't  . )

💄As she grew up she was the top of her class in every subject , and behind her was always Kira Yoshikage  .

💄Has a entire bookshelf dedicated to diffrent interpretations of Cinderella .

💄Since her mom starred in various movies she of course has all the tapes of the movies her mom is in .

💄At the end of the day she always unwinds by taking her corset off and laying down next to her cat named Prince .

💄Assuming that Aya and Tomoko went to the same school during their early years I feel like they'd be best friends .

💄Aya helped Tomoko while she had Josuke as a baby . Even taking time off of her beautician classes to watch over him like a fairy godmother .

♡} I hope you enjoy is chapter as much as I had fun making it ! Feel free to request charaters ! {♡