Chapter one: my life before end

Warning: there will be car accident at end of chapter.
_________________

"CLARIA! Hurry, you will miss your event!"

Claria jump off bed as grab her hoodies jacket and helmet as soon as she saw the text. Rush to meet her best friend Tyra in Claria's garage. "I knew you always make last minute meeting. You are lucky I got you up within one hours before that event." She signed.

Tyra is hard of hearing which half deaf and half hearing. She are best friends since middle school. She is full Filipino. She is two years young than Claria. Without her, Claria have lot of problems because of her mental health.

Claria glare at her as mouth moments, 'I hate you, girl.' Then Tyra chuckled before get on her sport motorcycle.

Claria set GoPro on that hung on her helmet before get on her sport motorcycle. She turn it on before she drive away as Tyra follow her behind her.

They kept driving as increasing their speed. Tyra always tease her by speed. Claria used love chase her. They always use road where almost no cars. But Claria did caught the sport car is in high speed while red light in right road. She gripping the brakes tight as she panics. She knew there no way to stopping until she crush the car in T bone crush against front of car that cause send her flying. Only she remember before went to black out is see Tyra watch horror.

This is how to my death?

I felt like while before she wake up to saw herself surrounded by Clone troops aim their blaster at her while Two Jedi in fight positions with their lightsaber in their hands. They stare at her like they never see the creature. She notice their clone armor is painted blue and orange. She widen her eyes as realizing it.

Holy shit.....

______________
314 words