Chapter two: Anakin and Obiwan

Hi, This chapter will have their point of view for while. So.... enjoying this chapter!

Warning: motorcycle accident, swear, and trigger.

________________

Claria POV

I can't believe what I see. But that is not very good...

I notice one of the Jedi, tan one aka Obi-wan Kenobi, tries to talk to me. I don't good with reading lips. I try to think of something to tell them that I'm deaf.

I start to use my hand to surrender before pointing at my chest then point at my ear while shaking my head. That causes them confusion but all clone troopers start to get low on the basker after Obi-wan told them. Which makes me sigh in relief.

Obi-wan POV

This is a strange person. I have never seen their clothes before. Is they from somewhere?

I see how their body language and sign. I realized that they can't hear. They seem confused and afraid.

"Guys, lower your gun. They are not dangerous." I speak as I turn my saber off. I walked forward to her and kneel before her. I obsess on her. she wore glove, helmat, hoodie leaher jacket, tight jean, and boot. Almost all black expact helmat which is purple with strange language and strange picture that i never see before.

I try think of something. I try sign to ask for remove helmat. They answer to nodded before remove their helmat to reveal to young woman. Brown hair, white skin, and blue eyes. She is beautiful. But we will deal with her after talk with Cody.

Anakin POV

She is strange. She seem cant hear, but she seem unarmed. I try read her mind to see if she have hide anything from us.

(Claria's mind)
No. Fucking. Way. They are famous duo Jedi. Obi-wan and Anakin! I knew im dream or something... But I knew I'm in different world-- dimension of the universe.... damn it... how i can tell them that I'm not from this  universe? Their language is different from my language which is language barrior.

Im surprise that she is not from here. I need let master know. "Master, I think she is not from here. She is from other dimension. I dont know how to explain. But I believe we can communication with her through read mind and sign... But we can't use write because our language is different to her. I read her mind. She seem somehow knew us."

Obi-Wan look at me before nodded, "I see. We will try after talk with Cody and Rex for watch over her."

Claria POV

I watch they talk each other before Obi-Wan sign to try say for "stay here so I can talk to him." while point at Clone Trooper with orange painting. Known as Cody, who work with Obi-wan. I nodded as sit up to comfortable since I lay ground whole time. I try remember what happen to me before I wake this world. I remember terror incident.

(flashback start)

I laughed as speed up as Tyra get far behind me. We knew there no car or person in that road, but I did caught sport car speed up in right side. I feel fear and panic crawl up to my chest as I try make second-decision as I trigger the brake. But not enough, as we are on cross road. That sport car seem didn't slow down as make t bone crash with me. I feel some broken on my right side and legs before send me roll and flying. I can see horror in Tyra's eyes since she use clear shield before fell on ground as continue roll until black out after hit the pole broken my back.

(ending of Flashback)

I gasped in silence as snap in reality and find myself hold my right side and my right leg. I don't feel no pain or broke bone. I sighed in relief to know that I still alive but same time sadness that I believe I don't make it alive or fell in coma. I look around to try figure out which timeline I am in. I see Anakin and Obi-Wan wore armor which is in Clone Wars timeline... But I notice someone is missing that mean sometime before that day Anakin will have padawan. But I start notice Anakin seem shocked and confused. I realized he saw my memory and I look away as worried.

I guess i will explain everything to them. It is will take long time.

____________________

757 words

That picture is belong to @raulmares72 from twitter.