(8)

An- hello my beautiful readers I just wanted to thank you all for 2000+ reads it means so fuckkng much you have no idea. Also im so sorry for not updating as often as I should but with summer break starting today for me I'll hopefully update 2 times a week hopefully. With out further to do I hope you enjoy this chapter.

*******************************************

Summer's P.O.V

Ughhh im so stupid why did I say that he looked so mad but for some reason he let me go? And some how that made me feel worse.

I then suddenly got intrupted by the door of this really nice car im pretty sure its a mustang. The door opens and a furious Emiliano gets in and slams the door macking me jump a little.

We start driving but im so uncomfortable like it's so silent you probably couldn't even cute the tension with a knife, I felt bad while he felt and looked pissed.

We finally! Arrived at my school thank goodness, right when I'm getting off Emiliano sternly says "I'll pick you up at right after school, wait for me in the front, understand."

I would have said something but I was honestly to scared so I just nod yes and he leaves living me in a his cars dust ughh but I ignore that and start walking to my locker

As I got there I get pulled by my forearm into the janitors closet without the guy or girl getting to move breathe or even talk I punch them in the face hard

They groun "jeez summer its only me jaxon" my eyes go wide and I drop to the ground and sooth jaxons cheek that I hit "omg jax im so fucking sorry you know I'm in a mafia you can't do that"

He chuckles lowly "I know im sorry baby" I roll my eyes and laugh a little I love jaxon...

Jason's P.O.V

A/n -*Flash back to the day that summer got had to leave to marry Emiliano *

Im in my summers garden watching her, she looks mixed like sad and she's in thought but then I see her door open and her dad walks in.

I know that her dad is abusive has summer told me no but I come to her garden and watch her every single day I know I sound psycho

But im just kinda obsessed with her like the way he nose wrinkles when she laughs the way her dimples show when she smiles, I just love her.

I get intrupted from my thoughts by her door closing I sigh now I have to wait to see her.

After about like maybe 20 minutes my angel come into her room and once she closes her door she falls crying my heart aches at this I HATE seeing my baby cry

Her door then opens and I see her older brother Marco come in he looks pissed what could have happend that made my angle cry and make Marco so angry?.

He gose and sits with with summer and he comforts her, thats the only reason that I even let him go near summer i dont let anyone near summer like this one time

One of my ex- bestfrinds where gonna ask summer out so I told him to back off and he didn't so I killed him, oh yes also im in the 2nd best mafia in the world

Stupid Emiliano Hernandez's mafia is number 1 , I hate him so fucking much. Marco stayed with summer  they laughed but then her dad came in and Marco left,

She then went locked her door and got naked i started to undo my belt, I took my boxers off and started masterbading seeing my angle naked.

Oh summer just like that umm I pick up my pase as soon as she goes to bathroom I've already came, i put my boxers on and my pants on and wisperd

"Goodnight my angle thank you for fulfilling my needs" I smile and leave.

*The day that summer moves to Emiliano's house*

I've watched summer all yesterday and today, she came out in a red super hot dress, I follow her and guess where that leads me to

Emiliano Hernandez's

House and her family leaves with out her what the hell?.
After that I left and went to my mafia "club house" I guess you could call it that

Jaxon's mafia club house ^

I then get to inside the club house and scream "EVERYONE I NEED NEW INFO ON WHY MY ANGLE IS AT FUCKING EMILIANO HERNANDEZ'S HOUSE NOW"

They all come running out and scream "yes sir" I smirk and they run off.

After about 30 minutes my tech guy comes in and says "boss apparently miss summer got sold by her father to Emiliano Hernandez"

My heart dropped to my stomach
"What?" I shout he looks scared

He than says something that breaks my heart completely

"Umm sir that's not the worst part. Miss summer is getting married to Emiliano Hernandez"........

Words: 914

**************************************

A/n- hey my beautiful readers im so sorry that I haven't updated. Also at the top of this chapter there's this a/n and it says that I'll post more well right after that some family problems happend so I will jot updat as much and I am so fucking sorry but I swear I will, try to update maybe every week I am so deeply sorry.