(10)

A/n- Hello my beautiful readers I really hope you all enjoyed last chapter but going further I think more chapters or gonna be mature topics so ya make sure you are okay with that 😊. Hope you enjoy this chapter.
Also wattpad did not let me uploaded until today 😐

....................................................

Emiliano's Hernandez's P.O.V

*After he left summer at school*

I couldn't take the fact that summer slept with that guy it pissed me off so I went to my mafia's warehouses and beat up all the people who owned me money

Once I got there the guy immediately started begging me to give him mercy but with my rage from summer I didn't.
I beat him until he could berliy breath.

I didn't get any information at of him I was frustrated I felt so fucking done I had to do something so I went to my gym

Alex's gym

I go to the punching and punch it I felt a little relief so I did it again and again.

That went on until I had to pick summer up. I go to the showers in my gym and rinse my body, once I'm out I go to pick up summer.

I go to where I dropped her off and I see her there alone that its self gave me some sort of comfort which pissed me off

You could say I was like a ticking bomb ready to explode at any moment.

Summer got in I didn't speak a word to her, I knew my silence spoke louder then if I would have spoken so I left it like that.

We got home and I needed to tell her so I said

"Summer after all the shit you've done I've decided that you need new rules, Im done trying with you."

She turned to look at me frustration clear in her eyes
She scoffs as she says "is this about the club thing look I know it was wrong and I won't do it again."

I get frustrated and say what's been bugging me for days
"I'm not mad that you fucked him im mad that you gave him your virginity"

She then looks at me no emotion in her eyes and says the words that changed everything.

"I wasn't a fucking virgin, look I was raped at 14, sold by my father as a one night stand. So don't worry Emiliano I wasn't a virgin"

her eyes where glossy, her eyes full of regret while my eyes where full of anger, regret, sadness guilty even.

She ran up the stairs to her room my face crumbled I felt crushed that I couldn't do anything.

I felt rage that I cared so much, I felt anger and frustration up to my neck. I needed to breathe, I needed to hurt something or someone?

So I did the only thing that has calmed me down before.
I got in my car and drove to the gym and had a intense work out

SUMMER'S P.O.V

I had just told Emiliano that I got raped I meet this man just days ago and I had told him something that no one knows just me and my stupid fucking piece of shit human.

You know after all those years of drowning my pain my anger I felt something new

Rage all I saw was

Red

I got up and went to grab all my family pictures. I went outside grabbed a lighter and watched as my 'family' burned to ashes.

A smirk forming on my lips.
I felt joy in seeing them burn the way I did, the burning sensation I felt as he entered me and took my virginity.

I also felt a little guilty for burning Marco he's done nothing wrong. I hate my mom and my dad not marco.

I wanted revenge on my mom and my dad.

(TW GOING FURTHER)

You might wonder where all the rage for my mom came from, well after I got raped I changed I was depressed I felt worthless

I felt as if I didn't have a meaning but as days, months years even I was finally healing but it all went down hill when my mom came into my room one evening

And said "princess lets go to the doctor's I want to check if your fine down there"

I gasped I hadn't told mom nor Marco what had happened, my eyes filled with tears as I realize she knew what was gonna happen. She did nothing to stop it

My heart dropped to my stomach as tears filled my eyes as I said "you knew what was gonna happen a..and you didn't stop it"

Tears full her eyes "Im so sorry princess I didn't have a choice im so sorry I love you im so sorry"

I gasp rage filling my body "I lost my virginity to a fucking strange for money and you excuse is I didn't have a choice are you fucking kidding me"

She sob's "im so sorry princess"

I scoff "you're a pathetic excuse of a mom" she sob's as she exists my room.

That's why I hate my 'mom'...

I felt so emotionally drained I needed a drink, I go to the alcohol cabinet and take the vodka and chug it like water.
And this went on until the bottle was half gone...

Drowning in my trauma. Alone.

Words: 924

..............................

A/n- hello my beautiful readers I know this chapter is long over due so I really hope y'all enjoy it. I also know that it is all over the place but to me that's how my mental break down's are. Have a great night <3