Prologue

I rushed out of my apartment, hurriedly grabbing my keys, slipping on my sandals and rushing out the door. I had my papers in hand. I needed to get to the recording studio for my appointment, I couldn't be late for this.

I parked my car right outside Roseburry mall. As I walked towards the entrance I thought about all of the things that could possibly happen in the next two hours. My day could turn out to be the best or the worst day of my life.

I was too lost in my thoughts to notice the tall man standing right in the middle of my path. "Oh my!" he said in a strangely familiar voice as I slammed into him. My papers were everywhere, some getting walked on by other people. "NO, no no no no no no-" I rambled as I struggled to pick all the papers up, forgetting to apologize to the tall man in front of me. I could see him out of the corner of my eye quickly get down and help get the papers up.

I managed to get all of the papers that I could see, the rest the guy had picked up.I stood up, looking at the messy stack of papers, trying to straighten them out. "I am so sorry, I was lost in thought and I was running late to a really important meeting-" I started rambling. "No, no i t's completely alright I understand." The guy said in the same familiar voice. I looked up, about to reply, when I finally saw his face. My eyes widened a bit, my mouth opening slightly. Medium length, dirty blonde hair, gray-blue eyes, it was him. My senses finally came back to me and I smiled quizzically at him. "Well, hello Ranboo."