Over The Fence

a/n sadly I don't own anything but the plot. Also, sorry about how bad this is my first fanfiction so I'm still getting the hand of it.

     As the Midtown School of Science and Technology's principal, I am tasked with helping brilliant young minds create their future, but I am also tasked with protecting them. One of the ways that I do that is by getting to the bottom of unexplainable mysteries that come to my attention. One of those mysteries is Peter Parker.

                                                          -----pov change (peter/1st person)-----

     Crap, I was late again. If I wasn't the vigilante, Spider-Man, I wouldn't be late as often nor would I have to leave class so much. My teachers have begun to notice the bruises I come to school with and how they are magically healed by the end of the school day. Or, I just get more bruises from the school bully "Flash". Don't get me wrong I just want to punch him and get it over with, but I can take the bullying, and, I don't want for him to move onto someone else who can't handle it. Especially because I can heal pretty quickly.

     This time I had just woken up late and I accidentally crushed my alarm clock so that didn't help. I finished getting ready and started running to school faster than humanly possible at a speed that could rival Captain America. It should've taken me over an hour but I made it there in 10 minutes. I eventually slowed down a small bit and using my enhanced leap I vaulted over the school's fence without checking if anyone saw my inhuman acts first.

     I eventually ran into the school and put my stuff in my locker and ran to my first-period class that had 15 minutes left of it. Thank the god(s) that we were closing in on the end of the year so we were just watching a movie. Unfortunately, my teacher Mr. Starr who teaches math still commented on my lateness. Once I sat down next to my best friend Ned Leeds I saw Mr. Starr typing something into his computer that was definitely going to get me a trip down to the office.

                                                       -----pov change (Mr. Morita/1st person)-----

     I was sitting in my office when an e-mail popped up on my computer. When Mr. Parker's frequent absences and injuries were brought to my attention, I asked his teachers to directly e-mail and text me if he showed late even if it was with or without bruises. The e-mail was from Mr. Starr, Mr. Parker's math teacher. He informed me that he was drastically late to class again with only 15 minutes to spare. Another teacher informed me that they saw Peter jumping over the fence from their classroom window and he provided video evidence. The gears in my head started spinning because that part of the fence is 12 feet high and no human being and much less a scrawny teenager should be able to jump that high. I decided that I was going to call him up to my office during his lunch period. 

                                         -----pov change (Peter & Mr. Cobwell/3rd person)-----

     Peter was sitting at his desk watching the clock because he couldn't wait to go to his 2nd period which just happened to be his favorite class of the day. Chemistry. During his 2nd period, he could experiment with formulas and chemicals and hopefully create more web fluid. He didn't know that Mr. Cobwell was keeping a close eye on him due to the principal Mr. Morita asking him to. Mr. Cobwell noticed that Peter kept opening one specific drawer every few minutes and before he did, he would look around the classroom to see if anybody was watching. Mr. Cobwell quickly looked at his computer before darting his eyes back to Mr. Parker and the drawer that he kept opening. After a few minutes, Peter decided to go to the bathroom. Mr. Cobwell took this as an opportunity to look inside the drawer. He found a sticky white substance that looked unharmful. He decided to take a sample that he could test during his lunch break. He quickly retreated to his seat a few seconds before Peter came back inside the classroom which resulted in Mr. Cobwell sighing in relief while informing Mr. Morita of his findings. Both he and Peter received inconspicuous stares from the students but all was forgotten when the bell rang.