Peter Meets the Avengers

a/n definitely didn't write this at 2 am at my grandmother's house also mild swearing.

     It had been two months since the battle the public deemed "Civil War". It was the day that Peter got to meet all of the Avengers formally because you can't just kick someone's ass then introduce yourself. Peter chuckled at the thought while sitting on his bed at the Tower. 

     Peter lived at the tower now because his Aunt May was offered a position with, "Doctors Without Borders." May was ecstatic about the opportunity but she didn't want to leave Peter. Somehow Mr. Stark (who has still hasn't gotten Peter to call him Tony.) found out about their "dilemma" and offered to let Peter stay at the Tower for the 2 years that May would be gone. 

     Not looking at the time, Peter walked out of his room to grab a snack while he had his noise-canceling earbuds that doubled as BlueTooth earbuds so that help with his heightened senses and rarely a painful sensory overload. He was humming to one of his playlists that was dubbed, "Mini Stark" by of course Mr. Stark himself because of the AC/DC and Led Zepplin included in the playlist. Let's just say that he was extremely proud of his protege and his music choices.

a/n it's 2:30 should I go to bed because this is going somewhere and I don't want to mess it up. 

     Strolling through the common room's kitchen, Peter quickly found the special chocolate milkshakes he made to accommodate his metabolism. While still humming, Peter pulled out the pitcher of the chocolate creaminess and a tall glass to put his milkshake in. Once he filled the glass he went looking for a straw when he felt the familiar sting in the back of his neck. It wasn't saying "you're in danger hide!" it was the "someone's coming" sting. Signing he quickly found a straw and proceeded back to his room but not before the infamous Captain America stopped him.

     "Son, what are you doing here? This is a private area," said Captain America. "Uh, I uh was getting um a milkshake." "Son, what are you really doing here?" "I uh live here." "Son, I'm going to need you to follow me." At this point, the other rouge Avengers had entered the room staring at the baby-faced teen standing in front of their "leader" Steve Rogers. Seconds later the kid's phone rings. He answers the call while turning away from the "rouges" forgetting that Bucky and Cap could hear the conversation due to their mildly enhanced senses. 

     "Hh-eey Mr. Stark," he said whispering. "Kid put me on speakerphone I'm on my way down but I need to talk to the dumbasses that are standing in the room with you." "Oo-kay I will give me a second." 3 seconds later, "Who do you all think that you are showing up in my tower and better yet interrogating my personal intern?" Mr. Stark said in a slightly raised voice. Seconds later an annoyed Tony Stark walks into the room. Peter hangs up the call. "And for your information, his legal guardian is somewhere in Asia of Africa with "Doctors Without Borders" so he is staying at the Tower until she returns," he said with his voice still slightly raised. 

     "Oh really, I would bet my shield that he is actually one of the many children you outta have due to being an alcoholic playboy," Cap retorted while pointing at Peter with a grin on his face. At his remark, Peter twisted his arm and said, "Oh I highly doubt that I'm his child seeing as my parents have been dead since I was 5. I could take you to their graves if you would like. Or I could just knock you out or dislocate your shoulder. I would prefer either of them. What would you like for me to do?" Everyone in the room was shocked by the teen's strength and his comeback including Tony Stark. "Let go of me or I will have you arrested!" Steve said. "Oh, you're going to have me arrested for defending my mentor. You should be the one behind bars for attempted murder seeing as you used your shield to damage Mr. Stark's arc reactor, which is the only thing that is keeping him alive." Gasps were made throughout the room.

     "Steve, did you really do that?" asked Wanda. "Nn-no of course not." "Oh, I would beg to differ," said Peter while simultaneously pulling up a video of the fight in Siberia. Everyone silently watched the video except for the muffled gasps that escaped from Wanda and Clint's mouths. "Cap I can't believe that I fought with you this is horrible," Wanda said in her thick Sokovian accent. 

     Seconds later everyone on that floor was yelling at Cap. Peter began to wince at the noise so he jumped up to the ceiling and crawled upside down to his room where he could grab his noise-canceling earbuds. Peter crawled back to the Avenger's common room and was met with an ongoing fight. Peter could still hear what was going on it just no longer hurt him. A few minutes later there just happened to be a few broken bones and bruises. All of them belonging to the "Star-Spangled Man With A Plan". 

     An hour later the man who was formally known as "Captain America" was in a containment cell at SHIELD. Back at the Tower, everyone was getting to know Peter and of course his Spidey side as well. Nat began to teach him many languages and along with Bucky, she taught him hand-to-hand combat. Tony and Bruce accompanied him in the lab. He played pranks with Clint and Sam. He even got to meet Thor. 

    They all became a happy superpowered family.