Chapter 1 : Salvation

°Even if spring doesnt come, theres warm everywhere°

봄이 와도 없어 어디에도 온기

The faint beep from the alarm clock that reads 07:00am blared across the boyish, painted 'gray-jaded colour' room.

Groaning the figure moving from under the dull grey blanket reached a hand out.
Bless his long arm, he managed to shut the alarm off.

Throwing his blanket aside, he resupine and stared up the ceiling.
The 17 years old boy rubbed his eyes groggily, attenuate away the sleepiness.

Exhaling softly, he slowly awoke himself setting down his foot on the cold floor one by one.
He then remember what today is.

'Last day of school before summer break. Of course.'
Grabbing his towel from the chair, he head to wash up and get ready for the day.

>>>

Feeling fresh and suited up in his smart school uniform,

The boy walked over to the refrigerator and pull out a carton of eggs.

He get a pan out, then start making eggs for his mother and himself.

She seems to be waking up late today (considering the fact that she got home late last night), so she doesnt have the time to cook breakfast...again.

The young boy were putting down his mum's share just in time she walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Yeonjun." She greeted blindly,busy arranging the inside of her bag.

She sat down on her seat, while the son helped poured her a glass of orange juice,kn which she muttered a small thanks

She sipped on it while going through her email on her tablet.

The boy finally sat on his seat,the corner of the table(in between his parents seating), and pick up his fork to began eating

As he munched the food in his mouth, he glanced silently around the house, which is considerably a just well size house,but its kinda down in the mouth.