Chapter 5: The new quest

All of them woke up at the break of daylight. They did all they needed to get ready for the morning. "Do you guys want to go on a short adventure?" SpeedBlox said. They both stared at him not knowing what to say. "Sure but I've got one thing in mind..." The Dark Warrior winked. Spitfire knew what she meant. "So where do you want to go?" SpeedBlox said. "Oh I don't know..... how about the wilderness!" The Dark Warrior said sarcastically. "Sounds great!" SpeedBlox said happily. He didn't know what was going to happen. So as soon as they got into the woods it was extremely close to nightfall. The other two had planed to put a prank on SpeedBlox. So unintentionally SpeedBlox went over a tripwire they set up. Then soon he was splashed with a bucket of water from above. He just stares at the others. "Not cool..." he said to them. They both started to laugh extremely loud. Then yet again they heard a loud roar. Then they came face to face with the one enemy. "Spitfire I told you he will be back!" The Dark Warrior yelled. The boss came up from below them flinging them upward. The destroyer took its advantage and tried to hit them to the ground. Luckily they had all grabbed onto the only one with wings. "Boy are you guys lucky!" The Dark Warrior said sarcastically. They all flew safely to the ground where the boss was waiting. They had all got their swords out. The newcomer had pulled out his Excalibur. They noticed the beast had regenerated. But it made no difference to them. They kept swinging and dodging, nothing special. When they were about to finish the destroyer off, it ran away. They stood there madly looking at their one chance of doing something actually amazing. "I say we should go on a quest to destroy that annoying beast!" The Dark Warrior shouted madly. They all agreed. "We leave at dawn" she said. They went back to the cottage to rest for they day ahead.