Chapter 11: A APPLE?!

The man invited them in. Then he lead them up to a large room, with a HUGE dinning table with all of these different foods on it. They stare in amazement. "Come on and sit down, you'll love it here" the man said. They each walked over to a individual seat, and sat down. "Go ahead and help yourselves. There is plenty here." he said. They had all grabbed their plates and walked to get what they wanted. Then they sat down. "Hey you, in the black armor, do you want a apple?" the man asked. The Dark Warrior nodded. So he threw the apple that way. The Dark Warrior stabs it with her terrablades. The juice of the apple was gushing out. She takes it off the top of the swords (which had gotten sticky because of the apples). The man asked everyone else if they wanted any, but they said no. The Dark Warrior tasted the apple, which was a little sour. The man made a grin. The others looked at him, so he stopped. The others didn't hear him laughing. They all knew he was suspicious in some way. "Just like any other apple... always sour." The Dark Warrior said. The others rolled their eyes. The man was laughing again, but they all didn't notice. Then they just finished up what they got. "Why don't you guys stay for a while?" the man asked. "He seems ok, I think we can trust him, I guess." heartstonethegreat said. They all nodded in agreement. "You guys can get ready for the night. I'm going to clean up the rooms." the man said. When they were getting ready they saw the man disappear, laughing. Maybe they shouldn't trust him...